5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you feel like you are in paradize
the combination between the amazing jazz sounds, the latin rythm and the vocals is an amazing one. such music is nowhere to be found.
makes you feel calm and happy.
Published on 1 Feb 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars get the greatest hits
I got the wrong album, I meant to get the greatest hits. This only had 2 good songs on it. The rest was boring.
Published on 21 Feb 2010 by Mike Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you feel like you are in paradize, 1 Feb 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Morning Dance (Audio CD)
makes you feel calm and happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan 2009
This review is from: Morning Dance (MP3 Download)
First got this in 1980 when I was 16 simply because of the marvellous cover! In full 12" the cover was out of this world and is still up in my loft. The music took me on a journey to explore strange new worlds etc etc..... I checked to see if this was on download last week but it wasn't - came home from a tiring week at work on a Friday and found it was there. Excellent - you really do need to add this to your collection

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Nice Jazz Album, 3 Oct 2011
Matthew Stoneman "90's Guy" (North Devon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morning Dance (MP3 Download)
Most of the time acting on impulse can be a terrible thing. For example: a person will see a fancy looking coffee maker in the Argos catalogue and then just buy it from the store simply because it looks "fancy", only for them to get home and realize they've got no use for it whatsoever. "Curse you, impulse!" is their thought at those kind of moments.

But impulse isn't always a bad thing. I downloaded "Morning Dance" by Spyro Gyra here on Amazon on the spur of the moment. I have no idea who Spyro Gyra are, or what the names of the group members are, or even what other music they've produced. All I know was that I fancied listening to a bit of jazz music for a change, and this album was one of the first things I saw on here. I bought it, listened to it...and I enjoyed what I heard.

There are nine songs on this album; and they either make me think about walking up and down the aisles of a supermarket, or they sound suited to a 70's Saturday evening entertainment show. I don't mean that in a bad way, that's just what they make me think of. I like the combination of songs on here. They consist of a mixture of relaxing tunes like MORNING DANCE and RASUL, and fast-paced upbeat pieces like STARBURST and END OF ROMANTICISM. But to me the best thing about these tracks is that there are no lyrics to them. They're beautifully laid out as they are and any lyrics, I feel, would've ruined the overall quality.

As a 90's guy I didn't think I would ever come to like a jazz album released in 1978, but "Morning Dance" has proven me wrong. If you're feeling low and you need something to lift you up, then this album is well worth trying out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Morning Dance CD, 5 Mar 2011
This review is from: Morning Dance (Audio CD)
This is the second time I have bought this CD by Spyro Gyra. I am a fan of the saxophone and this CD has some wonderful sax solos. I would recommend this music to anyone who likes listening to background music in the car. There is no singing just soulful music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic journey and morning dance ..., 20 Mar 2010
V. Ignjatovic "Vitko" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morning Dance (Audio CD)
I've heard of Spyro Gyra many years ago, however it was only recently that I came accross this particular album here on Amazon and decided to buy it. Absolutely fantastic! So many years later this music is as inspiring as it must have been back in the '70s...
I am currently looking at other Spyro Gyra albums to buy ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be heard, 11 Mar 2008
M. A. Hale (Eastleigh, Hampshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Morning Dance (Audio CD)
I first heard this fantastic album when it was first released on vinal. And the sounds have lived with me since. A truely fantastic addition to any music collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars chill out, 22 Jun 2009
This review is from: Morning Dance (Audio CD)
This is what I would call chill out jazz! Really good, complex, interesting music, but also relaxing. Will have to buy more of their music!

2.0 out of 5 stars get the greatest hits, 21 Feb 2010

Morning Dance
Morning Dance by Spyro Gyra (Audio CD - 1994)