Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 January 2013
Having had this cd before & needing a new copy,i wore the other out :p There should be 12 tracks on one cd 1.Baila Me 2.Sin Ella 3.Habla Me 4.Lagrimas 5.Oy 6.Mi Vida 7.El Mauro 8. No Volvere 9.Furia 10.Oh Mai 11.Ternuras 12.Este Mundo I know the album came out in 1991,but it sounds timeless.A must have if you like great world music 5 stars all the way.
on 29 November 2013
Was a bit later than expected due to the Post Office !! Brilliant sound and selection, big Gipsy Kings fans, GREAT !!
on 5 June 2013
Bought this years ago but it got scratched so replaced it! A great CD to cook a paella to. Makes you want to go to Spain!
on 22 April 2013
I have this album on cassette so purchased it on CD now, excellent album and I really enjoy listening to the gypsy kings.
on 30 April 2013
I loved this album... not quite as much as their 'Gipsy Kings' album but it is their usual brilliance with catchy songs.
on 18 November 2012
Good music, unfortunately the track names have been mixed up. The disc 1 track names are the ones for disc 2 tracks, disc 2 track names belong to the disc 3 tracks and the disc 3 track names to the disc 1 tracks.
on 11 July 2015
I Love all the Gipsy Kings Cd's. I have been Listening to Este Mundo for years now, but I had it on the old Cassette. Love it.
on 8 August 2014
just what I wanted ,great.