Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 October 2000
"The very best of Andrew Lloyd Webber" is not only by far, the best collection of Webber songs, but it also contains the very best artist in the musical industry. From classic hits like "Any dream will do" to all-time favourites like "Memories". This C.D. contains the very best songs that Webber has composed. Stars such as Sarah Brightman and Elaine Page beautifully enhance the songs of the stage. To any musical fan "all I ask of you" is to buy this C.D.!
on 11 March 2001
I bought this CD when I was in Europe about 5 years ago. It is by far my favorite Andrew Lloyd Webber collection CD (and I have about 6 others besides this one)! It is played over and over and over in my house. My mother also loves it and often takes it to work with her.
I HIGHLY recommend this recording if you are an Andrew Lloyd Webber fan. This recording includes a variety of songs from a variety of his musicals. There are songs from Cats, Jesus Christ Superstar, Phantom, Song and Dance, Joseph and the Amazing Technocolor Dreamcoat, and others! It is definitely a great buy!
on 9 February 2013
A great cd giving you a taste of many of the best musicals. There are so many of my favourite songs on this disc and, for
a second hand cd, such good value for money. Once again, a good quality 'second' arrived within the time scale.
on 25 January 2013
I bought this CD for my mother as she was distraught when her cassette version broke. She is very happy with the CD replacement - there are a good selection of songs from the Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals - and all sung by stars.
on 5 May 2013
loved the better known songs, great orchestra and sound quality but too many of the less well known tracks. a good buy if you already have the major Webber CDs and want a wider selection.
on 1 November 2013
I received this cd and can't stop playing it, the music is very enlightening, when doing the housework I have this blaring out from our speakers and the housework does not become a chore!
on 30 September 2013
i bought this as a replacement as the one i have is getting old,i really enjoy his music ,it was a reasonable price and good delivery no problems at all
on 26 February 2014
This arrived on time and considering it was only lp superb value. Case was cracked, but the CD was perfect have been playing it every since it arrived.
on 2 May 2013
I love most of Andrew Lloyd Webber music. Have bought this disc to be played prior to the wedding ceremony of my partner and I later this month.
on 24 June 2013
brought for my dads birthday this has all his favourite tunes on it and he loves listening to it. more comprehensive than a previous CD he had.