5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!
Good rom com with so e funny moments. Julia Roberts is convincing as the unlucky leading lady. The story is a little far fetched as often the case with these types of films but worth watching nevertheless.
Published on 10 Jan. 2013 by ShopperGirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Oddball selection
Published on 6 Jun. 2011 by Richard

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, 10 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: My Best Friend's Wedding (Audio CD)
A good listen - reminds me of the best parts of the film which is one of our favourites. Worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: My Best Friend's Wedding (Audio CD)
Laugh out loud film- great for a rainy day!

3.0 out of 5 stars Oddball selection, 6 Jun. 2011
This review is from: My Best Friend's Wedding (Audio CD)
Never having seen this movie-somehow all these American ones never make it for me-I note that many of the songs are by Burt Bacharach both in covers and hits of the time.Whatever this wedding ended up like some of the titles seem inappropriate like I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself (covered here by ex Ravishing Beauty NICKY HOLLAND in possibly her only cover),Wishin' & Hopin',I'll Never Fall In Love again or even odder Jimmy Soul with If You Wanna Be Happy (make an ugly woman you're wife).
With the Cast of the movie reprising I Say A Little Prayer-the song which opens the CD- this sounds like a diaster movie rather than a happy occasion!

5.0 out of 5 stars about as good as it gets!, 24 July 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: My Best Friend's Wedding (Audio CD)
I thought the movie was brilliant but this cd just finishes it off completely. It is absoloutely brilliant. There are no words to describe it but at least I gave it a shot.

My Best Friend's Wedding
My Best Friend's Wedding by Hal David (Audio CD - 2001)