Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 March 2015
Great CD with good music. I've had this CD for years and this one was for a friend of mine. However case was broken which could have been from dropping through letterbox. They don't put CD's in protective envelopes anymore (I've also had a second CD where it was just in a card envelope and was slightly damaged).
on 27 November 2015
Just the best. I don;t know how I ever came to miss this soundtrack and film back in the 80's think it must have been the only time I've ever been seriously ill. Great great album and film, its without a doubt my top 5 all time. LOVE this and I bought the extended version as well, absolutely terrific.
on 25 October 2011
how can you not like this soundtrack don't take it to serious, just enjoy it drop the roof on your car or open the windows and drive it'll put a smile on your face as you remember the film we've all liked. There not classic songs there just good fun and for that alone its worth getting
on 14 October 2000
This album has to be the best i have ever listened to! With Dangerzone and Mightywings kicking off and the gloriously clever TG Anthem bringing things to a dramatic climax this album maintains a clever mix of Rock and Pop throughout; Love It!
on 4 June 2006
A classic from top to bottom. Starts with Kenny Loggin's Danger Zone and just maintains that feel good party mood you want from an album. From the macho rock outs of Danger zone and Mighty Wings to the soppy Take My Breath Away and In Your Eyes, just awesome Buy it now!!!!!!
on 22 April 2009
I am enjoying a better quality now, I decided to replace my very worn tape!!! Really enjoyed the extra songs from the film. Couldn't listen to track 12 without crying yet again about Goose!!!!! But the image of Tom Cruise in him underpants made up for it.
on 30 October 2000
From the fast moving "Dangerzone" and "Mighty Wings" to the slow heart warming "Take my breathe away". This is one fantastic album that hasn't dated in the last ten or so years since its release. A definite Driving Album.
on 20 June 2016
A great album that brings back great memories. Stunning productions from the likes of Giorgio Moroder & Harold Faltermeyer that you just don't get these days. The extra tracks are nice along with the 12" version of 'Playing with the boys'.
on 8 January 2013
Superb, lovely to hear all the great songs again, it brougt back the memories of the late 80s and the film top gun but even if you havnt seen the film i recomend you listern to these fantastic songs you wont be disappointed. A++++++++++++++
on 16 April 2009
This is definitely the one to go for if you want to have the main songs from the film. I looked at others before buying and many did not have Great Balls of Fire and other classics. This does, although they are listed as bonus tracks.