on 24 January 2003
If you like Grover you'll love this album, if you've never heard of Grover then buy this album. It's a great introduction to the beautiful sounds of a master saxophonist. Easy listening and thought evoking sounds to kick back and relax to with a big glass of your favorite tipple. Go on try something new!!
on 26 April 2003
If you liked Winelight and you haven't got this album yet you need it. The awesome groove machines Ralph Macdonald, Steve Gadd and Marcus Miller support GWJ's soaring solos. This album is quite simply superb buy it NOW!!!
on 29 August 2013
I thought I had heard all there is to hear on Groover Washington's "Wine Light" and left it at that until I deceided to give "Wine Light" a rest and bought "come Morning" just because it was made after "Wine Light". I dared it to continue in the same genre as WL, what I heared was pure Delight.......absolutely!
on 6 January 2014
I am collecting replacement albums from earlier days, and replacing tapes lost in flooding. Grover Washington Junior was high on my list so am pleased to be able to listen to this (and "Winelight") again. Ummmm
on 4 March 2015
Classic mellow Jazz funk/fusion from the late great GWJ. Perfect chill out sounds for a cosy night in!!
on 15 December 2014
Ordered a rubbish copy from another supplier a couple of years ago, but this is the genuine article
on 27 October 2015
Great album for any fan. I am glad that I bought it.
on 3 April 2016
It's a great album. Love it from start to finish
on 9 February 2015