Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 December 2004
As a relatively new devotee of Astrud I found this CD the best yet. Its all here, from the "Girl From Ipanema" a version I particularly liked. Several "standards" that Astrud adds her own very personal treatment. Then there is Parade I song I would not have associated with Ms Gilberto. The variety of this CD is very broad. It has been in my possesion for less than 24hrs. A good job it is not a vinyl it would be worn out by now.Go buy especially at at these prices.You will not be disappointed.
on 22 September 2003
The girl from Ipanema as sweet and lovely and fresh as ever. The eternal sound of summer from hippswinging bosanova to sweet single noted samba. How can you dare not to love the girl from Ipanema???
on 14 July 2014
You know what to expect with this artist, most of the songs are well known