Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 January 2007
...but a work of art, it grows and grows. Tracks like LSD Nikon are the antithesis of mainstream music, it's repetitive hard to get into, but just gets better with every listen. Maybe there's some life left in the horse that was dance music.
on 20 November 2010
This album is fantastic but quite difficult to describe.

It is a superbly produced collage of samples that delivers wonderful music. I'm not good at genres but I would class it as ambient dance. Kind of like the Orb's Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld but with individual tracks. Each track is quite different.

It's 2010 and I have been enjoying this CD for 16 years - I still love it and wholeheartedly recommend it.
on 5 November 2013
The product is as described and will recommend this item to anyone!
Item also arrived in-time and as described without any issues.
on 5 November 2015
So this is my subjective opinion, and this is an ambient oriented album, that I'd only take to a fight with people putting forwards KLF Chill Out, or ORB Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld as the greatest of the genre.
But for me, this album just gets me. It approaches discreetly, warms me up, and then drops the floor out, way way out, before gathering me back up and providing a gentle passage back into dimensions I'm more familiar with at the end.
Thank you Jam&Spoon.