Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 February 2013
There are some great artists included here, including Johhny Cash, Billie Jo Spears, Don Williams and Tammy Wynette to name just four.
Generally the studio tracks are of a good standard, likely to be original hits, but this is not confirmed in the booklet.
On the minus side some of the live recordings are not of the highest quality, for example Willie Nelson's To All The Girls I/ve Loved Before, Don Williams' You're My Best Friend and Johhny Cash's I Walk The Line, however Jim Reeves He'll Have To Go is OK.
It's my opinon that there are better The Best Of Country Music type compilations to be found elsewhere.
on 30 July 2009
This is a pleasant and inoffensive introduction to mainstream country music by well known singers. However, few of the tracks are the best of the artist chosen, and I would quarrel with the description of 'the best' - OK for background but not special, and there are certainly better introductory CDs available.
on 15 July 2013
Certainly can't complain for 1p good variety of country music, somewhat slow songs but good to listen to for our western day at nursery.
on 7 March 2014
I enjoyed this cd despite the facts that there were many songs that were unknown to me. Went to the States on a fly drive holiday and the country music we liatened to in the car from the radio was wonderful and made the holiday as much as the great scenery!
on 13 March 2013
A lot of the old country classics which brought back happy & sad memories. I enjoyed listening to them again
on 14 January 2013
bought it for my dad he was happy with it all the old songs on cd good value for money.
on 5 July 2014
Very pleased great selection of songs and good sound quality
on 7 July 2014
As good as I expected. Well worth the price.
on 15 June 2015
This CD is for the lovers of all things country indeed country and western is the one eria which has stood the test of time, the more popular artists on this CD are Billie Joe Spears and Charlie Pride.
on 19 December 2015
The order arrived on time but unfortunately. Not in good condition, the outer casing was cracked in a few places, an numourus scratches on the back in all not very satisfied.