Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 January 2008
Well I ordered this CD based on some of the stuff of Alex's that I had heard over the years whilst out and about, and I can say that I wasn't disappointed one bit.

This album has a feel of "J-Walk", "Dimitri from Paris", and "ST Germaine". I have played it a few time's now and have not once skipped a track, they are all very listenable and well produced.

The CD is a good few years old now and as previous reviews have stated, it sounds very current, timeless is probably the best word to describe it.

A very eclectic album indeed, one for pulling out on those summer evenings round the back with the barbeque and a gin and tonic, very very cool indeed.
on 23 May 2004
It might be a few years old now yet most of the tracks on this album are completely timeless and still sound fresh.
If you like french funk then this will be an excellent edition to your collection.
on 14 July 2000
This is one of the most chilled out, funkiest album I have ever heard. Great for those post club get togethers. An absolute essential album to have in your collection.