Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 May 2000
This CD has a really smooth, chilled out quality. I bought it over a year ago and it has become a regular player at home.
The vocals meld perfectly with some great slide guitar, and there is just a bit of scratch and dub going on to give it an edge.
on 3 November 1999
This album, their second, is one of the best of the new wave of drum and bass in Britain. Very similar to Massive Attack but a little less dark. A great schmoove album and one of the best lounge albums ever.
on 21 December 1999
Sublime. Don't take any notice of the confusing reviews - if you like Muki, Portishead, Lotus then you've probably already got this album. If not, get them all, you're missing out.
on 7 April 2000
Listen to this and you'll love it. Throaty, sleepy vocals and great lyrics. Chilling like this is the only way to wind up a hard day.
on 14 January 2013
This is the best CD of all times and I would highly recommend it. No other CD comes even slightly close to this one. It is great to listen to and totally relaxes you and makes you feel that life and love is great and that's all that matters. It is what it is a 'Big Calm' providing a happy soundtrack to your life. Thank you.
on 23 August 2013
Of the 3 Morcheeba albums I have tried, this one probably gets played the most. It tries a few different things vocally - not just the female vocal here - and this works well, and helps to make it stand out. Good rhythms too. Chill-out and enjoy.
on 17 April 2012
Ambient, popular and tuneful in equal measure.

It's a shame they never followed it up adequately although Deep Dive is also very good and well balanced.

Definitely dinner party music and definitely entertaining.
on 21 March 2000
It took me days to get past track four. I still have not got to the end of the CD. I have been stunned by the brilliance of MORCHEEBA and just have to keep re-playing, re-playing and re-playing the tracks. This is just fantastic.
on 7 September 2014
I bought this to replace my first copy lost in a house move. And boy did I need it for the stress. I tend to only listen to the first half nowadays on my drive to work but still enjoyable
on 3 November 2013
I am a rock fan but I stumbled across this on the Youtube sidebar and fell in love with the chilled smooth sound,simply a great album for a lazy sunday morning......pure class.