5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 17 Dec 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Sweet Fa (Audio CD)
Their first, and by no means worst album. This includes some of the best songs written by the three women trio, and although some of the livliness is lost by not recording it with a live theatre audience, but it still has the razor sharp wit that makes it unmistakably F.A. Some of the younger listeners may be lost by a few of the jokes as this was recorded a number of years ago, it still has the great harmonies and fantastic voices of the brilliant group. Compared to the later releases, these songs are somewhat less risque, but nether the less, it is a fantastic CD. BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly Fascinating, 5 Oct 2010
A. Cowdry (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweet Fa (Audio CD)
I have long been aware of fascinating Aida. I had seen a few song sketches on TV, heard a few ditties on the radio. Probably like most yet I wasn't a big follower. It wasn't until someone sent me a link to the You Tube representation of the Fascinating Aida "Cheap Flights". I laughed out loud in the office. So I figured I'd trawl Amazon and find some extra FA bits.

This particular album is vintage songs from FA and is a worthy addition to your CD's in the car, the material is wonderful and gives your funny bone a good rubbing. I think the only draw back with this album is that it is studio produced. I feel such an act as FA should be recorded live with the interaction of the audience.

However this is great comedy retro yet new. Most enjoyable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not particularly my style, 16 Sep 2010
Mr. Malcolm R. Kelly (York, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweet Fa (Audio CD)
Someone recommended FA to me. I bought this disc because it was the cheapest one of their discs going. I've listened to it and decided that, whilst they are reasonable funny (albeit with a female slant) I've got more interesting recordings by others. 4 stars because the ordering, delivery, etc were without a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, classy act, 17 Jun 2012
This review is from: Sweet Fa (Audio CD)
These girls are funny ! Sometimes, listening in the car, it is almost difficult to see the road through tears of laughter !

5.0 out of 5 stars FASCINATING AIDA, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Sweet Fa (Audio CD)
I now posess three of their CDs. It's a long time since the three talented girls visited Sydney, where I live and one of them was replaced since then. they are the most talented, full of witt and satire based on sex, politics and all the subjets that matter. They can act, they can sing and most of all they can amuse. All the music was composed by Dillie Keane who also plys the piano. I cannot recommend it enough.
Joe Neustatl.

4.0 out of 5 stars FASCINATING AIDA, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Sweet Fa (Audio CD)
THIS ALBUMN IS GOOD FUN AND DIFFERENT TO MOST COMICAL 'MUSIC'. IT WOULD NOT APPEAL TO EVERYONE AND IS SUGGESTIVE IN IT'S CONTENT BUT NOT OFFENSIVE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Fa, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: Sweet Fa (Audio CD)
Fasinating Aida is most amusing and those who are mocked by her satyrical humour should take note of the truth behind the humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed this CD, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Sweet Fa (Audio CD)
Hilarious and irreverent. Fascinating Aida never fail to bring a smile. I thoroughly enjoyed this CD despite some of the in jokes being dated as this was one of their first recordings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating Fascinating Aida., 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Sweet Fa (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed this DVD. Only one problem. The first one arrived, 2 days later, a second one arrived, On checking my orders, I find a third one is on order.
I don,t know if it was my fault or yours, but all resolved now.

Sweet Fa
Sweet Fa by Fascinating Aida (Audio CD - 1999)