Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£27.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 17 April 2001
Opening with an astonishingly tender anthem (My Oh My) that first brought it home to me that Noddy could sing as well as shout, AKS continues by stepping up gears until you're hit with the barnstormer that is 'Cocky Rock Boys' then holds it. It's impossible to feel down when listening to it - I can testify to this, as I listened to it the morning after splitting up and got right back onto a cheerful note. Slade were always one of those groups who enjoyed the recording process. It comes through, and it's infectious.
on 20 September 2001
Twenty years on, I am still grateful for the release of this album. It was the early eighties, the Jam were but a distant memory and every party or school disco around was being blighted by some New Order or Vince Clarke-style electrotwoddle, to the extent that being an adolescent at that time held absolutely no relief at all. Until Slade came up with the Amazing Kamikaze Syndrome, that is. OK, so it's got My Oh My on it, which is a weakness, but otherwise this album is wall-to-wall hard rocking entertainment. There might be better polished bands around, but who needs them? No one else can make quality rock music this much FUN!! Thank God for Slade.
on 18 May 2003
This album got me through the teenage years, big fan of all the old slade, but this album is , in my opinion, is the best of the lot. Listening to it still brings back lots of good memories.