Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 July 2003
A classic Tony Bennett album has to be among any collection of the best singers of the second half of the 20th century. His definitive versions of so many songs, especially Stranger in Paradise and I Left My Heart in San Francisco, are part of the memories of practically anyone born before 1950. This album brings together the favourites and is one I shall keep in the car to make every journey that bit pleasanter.
on 23 February 2010
The man is brilliant and this cd does not disappoint. All the songs in the album are great but The shadow of your smile is amazing, the man was born to sing.
on 3 February 2014
A very nice mixture of tracks on this album. I only recently started to listen to Tony Bennett after seeing the programme on the making of his "Duets" albums. From there I bought "Duets" and enjoyed that very much. This is a retrospective and the difference in his voice between the older and later tracks is quite noticeable but very enjoyable.
on 19 March 2014
This is a very good Bennett best of compilation in my view. Sadly off the back of it i bought another older best of and am really disappointed by the old fashioned arrangements on it. This though is much better. A 9 out of 10 from me.
on 28 March 2014
This was a good value CD and I am pleased I bought it. For anyone who likes Tony Bennett then this is a must as pretty well all his well known standards are on it.
on 20 December 2013
Got this CD a couple of weeks ago and it went straight in the car and has been played continuously! Absolutely superb!
on 13 February 2016
Bought for my Dad. He's very happy with it
on 24 May 2015
Nice easy listening from the old maestro
on 4 January 2015
It was a present and they loved it
on 15 February 2015
A great album as expected