Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 January 2004
Buy it now... this is a brilliant album, full of Taj Mahals' best songs.. contains a good, all round mix of his work and is an ideal CD for playing anywhere, car, home, dinner parties etc etc etc. And best of all this album contains the beautiful song- 'Queen Bee'...LOVELY!!!!!!!!
on 14 November 2000
If you're new to this guy buy this C.D. which gives a good introduction to a brilliant musician who deserves better acclaim.This compliation is broad enough demonstrate his music but is also one that you will play again and again.As with any of Taj's music the more you listen, the more you enjoy.
on 6 December 2009
This Cd is an excellent place to start exploring this underrated artist. Though this is not quite a complete 'Very Best Of' in my opinion. Their are a couple of weaker tracks which could have been replaced by some which are better in my opinion, how 'lonely avenue' for example has been omitted is a mystery to me. Still overall it gives a good cross section of his work. I still really like it and its excellent value, hence the four stars.
on 16 July 2014
I've heard bits and pieces of Taj Mahal over many years and always said to myself have to check this guy out. I could cry! The years of pleasure I have missed is such a shame. I have always thought of him as a musicians musician and on listening to this greatest hits rightly so.
Superb musician, great songs, great tunes, great grooves
Oh, did I mention this was great!
on 24 January 2016