Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 June 2000
In Holland Hue and Cry are not (yet) well known. Somehow I was able to lay my hands on this wonderful album. The voice of the lead singer is so smooth, I love to listen to the way he sings. Nowhere on this album does he force his vocal chords, the sound is controlled, yet emotional, both in the ballads and the up-tempo numbers. In short: I can reccomend this CD to everyone who loves top quality, musical, original pop music!
VINE VOICEon 25 August 2006
I have been a Hue and Cry fan for years. The voices are unbelievably smooth and I love nearly all their material. However I have to say I found the songs on this album, just not upto standard and quite dissapointing. It doent come anywhere near the "looking for Linda", "ordinary Angel", or "Violently" songs that have made them famous.
on 9 July 2009
Like one of the other reviewers I have also been an H&C fan for years, with their debut album "Seduced And Abandoned (original)" still one of my favourite five. Yes, this is different from their earlier material - well it would be, produced by Richard Niles! H&C were in their jazz phase in 1994 (and I'd recommend their 1996 'Jazz Not Jazz' album too), but you can find a touch of jazz in quite a lot of their work.

'St. Christopher' (supposedly about Chris Eubank - no idea if that story's true or not) lifts my spirits when I hear it, and I particularly love 'Perfect Life' and 'Cynical'. Not so keen on 'Just Say You Love Me', but then I'm not a slow-song kind of person. Worth a listen.
on 9 September 2015
The quality of this CD is amazing. Not a mark or scratch on an album that's probably 20 years old. What a bargain.

Thank you. Great seller.