4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!, 22 Dec 2009
R. Johnson "Yorkie1" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transit (Audio CD)
Didn't know what to expect but pleasantly surprised. Almost tribal percussive beats with a healthy dose of dub. Some unusual instrumental sounds thrown in too. Danceable and quite hard in parts, yet chilled in others. Difficult to pigeon-hole but recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Austrian electronica/dub, 22 Mar 2007
Mr. L. Pokorny "LuPo" (Czech Republic) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transit (Audio CD)
I must disagree with the fella who reviewed this album before me - Austrians are famous (I dare to say this) for it's Kruder and Dorfmeister masters who, by the way, mixed one of the Sofa Surfer's song on their K&D Sessions - that's how I got to buy this album. I saw Sofa Surfer's concert few weeks ago in Prague and it was something I honestly did not expect. Under this influence I bought this album and though at first listen a bit disappointed I discovered a subtle chill-out streaks behind the beats. It's very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album in last 5 years, 18 May 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Transit (Audio CD)
A chance buy following a magasine review this was the freshest sound I had heard in recent years. As far as I am aware Austria is not famed for its fine electronic music but this is well worth purchasing and is much better than the second album 'cargo'. This album is one of those rare pieces of electronic music that doesn't date extremely quickly.

Transit
Transit by Sofa Surfers (Audio CD - 1998)