5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good tracks!!, 16 Sept. 2006
Mr. B. Fraser (London United Kindom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Masters (Audio CD)
Very soothing for the soul this splendid CD from Peter, all productions are beautifully recorded with splendid choral backing and full brass/orchestrations and musical arrangements.

If you've had a bad day, this selection will erase your cloud and enlift your mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Performances, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Masters (Audio CD)
I have several LPs by this wonderful Pianist/ Singer. As an alternative to having them transcribed from vinyl to CD I have very nearly recreated two of my very favourites "Astaire' and 'String of Pearls' with the help of this brilliant collection 'the Masters'. Utterly, utterly wonderful renditions of timeless American Songbook classics and some of his own fine compositions are on this CD. If you saw him live you will never forget the warmth of his personality, the charm of his singing and the elegance of his piano playing.

Raining In My Heart / Two Sleepy People / Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby? / Cold Feet / Memphis In June / Over Her / The Clouds Will Soon Roll By / I'll String Along With You / They All Laughed / About A Quarter To Nine / All Or Nothing At All / Stormy Weather / Cheek To Cheek / You And I / While I'm Away / Where Do We Go From Here? / Put Out The Flame / Puttin' On The Ritz / Night And Day / Tell Me That That Ain't Wrong

Masters
Masters by Peter Skellern (Audio CD - 2002)