5.0 out of 5 stars Robson Green-who knew??
Published 20 months ago by Kathy

3.0 out of 5 stars keeping the other half happy
this was a gift for my partner after she finished watching soldier soldier on sky
Published 3 months ago by stephen johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for my daughter, 12 Feb 2014
S. Presdee "Chipper" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Days - The Best Of (Audio CD)
Never realised this guy did singing or music so was pleasantly surprised, great stuff to put on at pre drinks, dinner party or just on your own with chocolates and a glass of chilled white!

5.0 out of 5 stars Robson Green-who knew??, 20 April 2013
Kathy "goldlasssie" (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Days - The Best Of (Audio CD)
I guess being from the states probably blinded me to the multiple talents of Robson Green. My first exposure to him was watching Wire in the Blood on Netflix....and I was in love! I did some research and found out that he actually was a singer before becoming an actor. More research and I found Robson & Jerome and their albums. I chose this album, The Best of Happy Days, because I thought it would give me their greatest hits on one album. I don't know if that is what I got, but I was not disappointed! I absolutely LOVE "Unchained Melody", maybe even better than the original. I also love "You'll Never Walk Alone", "Crying in the Rain", "What Becomes of the Broken Hearted", and, of course, "Amazing Grace". The album is a good mix of genres and styles and highlights the talents of both performers. I just wish I had been a follower when they were actually performing and, perhaps, touring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Happy Days - The Best Of (Audio CD)
Wife loves it. could be the best thing i've ever bought her, Excellent++++++++++++++++++++++ Got to look for something to better it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Days indeed, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Happy Days - The Best Of (Audio CD)
Probably totally uncool now, but on having to download my full CD collection again to a new iPod nano as a result of other techie issues, my original CD wouldn't play. Looking at the playlist though, I thought it was worth reordering. Robson & Jerome were a place in time, but I played it endlessly at that time!

Crying in the rain - Track 3, and Track 11 which still makes me smile
What becomes of the broken hearted - Track 8

I think I must have been downhearted at the time! Still worth a listen if you are of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth it, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Happy Days - The Best Of (Audio CD)
I got this disc purely by chance. I was looking for something else and this popped up as a suggestion

4.0 out of 5 stars One to make you laugh., 10 May 2014
This review is from: Happy Days - The Best Of (Audio CD)
These lads were not brilliant singers but had decent voices and knew their limitations.but let not take anything away from their efforts.three straight number ones in singles and numerous sales of albums speak for themselves and this cd is typical of why the lads were popular.the choice of songs was good especially 'the crying game' out take as it shows how the lads had fun doing their recordings. This is also evident in this cd as it somehow come out of the songs and make it very good to listen to.this cd always make me happy whenever I listen to it and so the title of it is very true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Days - The Best of Robson and Jerome, 13 Oct 2013
Mrs. NA REDMAN (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Days - The Best Of (Audio CD)
I have not heard this cd but my brother whom is in a care home loves it and plays it there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Collectors item., 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Happy Days - The Best Of (Audio CD)
A great compilation of songs by the most unlikely of soldier soldiers. They bring back happy memories of a time long past.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy days, 29 May 2013
roger (Nottinham, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Happy Days - The Best Of (Audio CD)
same as the love songs it is well crafted and performed it is a good buy if you like there muasic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Tunes, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Happy Days - The Best Of (Audio CD)
This album has loads of tracks on it that I like. I must say that I am not disappointed at all. This is a very well put together album

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Happy Days - The Best Of
Happy Days - The Best Of by Robson & Jerome (Audio CD - 1999)