5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 24 Dec. 2010
Free Spirit "shilo115" (North Wales, GB) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Save Your Face (Audio CD)
Grog Prebbles voice is extremely distinctive and strong. I recently discovered "Die so Fluid" when my favourite band "Killing for Company" did a tour with them. I love the Die So Fluid albums and so I decided to buy some of their earlier stuff under the guise of Feline.

This is a great album, I would say that it is a little softer than Die So Fluid and I would describe the music as Indie Rock rather than pop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hell YEAH, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Save Your Face (Audio CD)
This FANTASTIC work of art came a as suggestion after looking up DIE SO FLUID albums, which I went on to buy, but this album is way up on my list of all time favourites, as it has already been said, joe puplic missed out big time here, this is pure magic, music of the highest standard, no fillers, just beautifully krafted rock music, if you can get a copy do so now, I,ve got mine but it is becoming a bit rare, so have a quick listen, then hit the buy button !!!!!!!!Save Your Face

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost classic, 5 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Save Your Face (Audio CD)
If by chance you are reading this and wondering what this album is like (since no one else has reviewed it....the shame!), well I can assure you that whatever price you end up paying for it, it will be worth it! Just get it because I can assure you that this is truly brilliant. Why this wasn't a huge success beggars belief. How wrong can Joe Public be. Trust me on this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Save Your Face (Audio CD)
All as described, prompt service arriving within estimated arrival. Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album!, 12 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Save Your Face (Audio CD)
Amazing album and just as the first review,totally worth having and you will not look back at all! feline were an amazing band and so is the re-encarnation that is new band die so fluid...well totally new band!!! this album is one of those must have's in your collection,and believe me...you wont just play it once on day one...it will be on repeat for a week!!!

Save Your Face
Save Your Face by Feline (Audio CD - 1997)