5.0 out of 5 stars Destination Anywhere, name the place and i'll be there!
Published on 3 July 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing
I found alot of the songs on this album to be rather boring with stupid edits added in for example Midnight in Chealsey's nah nah nah. For Jon Bon Jovi I am disapointed that he made such an album especialy since Blaze of Glory was much better. If people are looking into buying a Jon Bon Jovi CD then avoid thiis one and go for Blaze of Glory as this album is quite an...
Published on 3 Jun 2011 by Robert

5.0 out of 5 stars Destination Anywhere, name the place and i'll be there!, 3 July 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Destination Anywhere (Audio CD)
D.A is far removed from the Bon Jovi sound, but this ain't a bad thing! I have this album for just over three years now and I am still playing it regularly! Jon Bon Jovi has transceded his amazing talent's again with this record and although it wasn't a massive hit in his native U.S, it certainly won the hearts of the European and Asian fans. Outstanding tracks in my opinion are the sultry "Queen of New Orleans" , the introspective "Every Word" and Midnight in Chelsea", the rousing "It's just me", and the poignant "August 7th". The title track is pretty damn good too and will leave you wanting to ride off into the Sunset! All in all, a brilliant collection of heartfelt songs from the rock god who never fails to impress!

4.0 out of 5 stars different but good, 21 Feb 2006
Mr. N. Wildman "nickwildman2" (Beds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Destination Anywhere (Audio CD)
As a huge bon jovi fan (the level of my like of the band rather than my size), it was only logical that I would buy the solo album! I wasn't disappointed. The entire album has a slightly more sombre feel to it than a lot of the other Bon Jovi songs. This may be due to the lack of the influence of Richie Sambora (who incidentally kicks buttock) or Jon wanting to go in a different direction.
There is a nice range of songs on this album but my only criticism would be that I would prefer some more rocky tunes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic. This album could be it, 27 Dec 1999
This review is from: Destination Anywhere (Audio CD)
OK, so I think Bon Jovi are a great band, so I'm biased, but when someone out of your favourite band records a solo album like this, you wonder if the band can record an album as good. Each track works, and remains great

5.0 out of 5 stars Jon Bon Jovi at his best, 12 Feb 2004
Chris (Bradford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Destination Anywhere (Audio CD)
I've only recently got into the excellent Bon Jovi and when a friend said buy Destination Anywhere I thought "Ugh.A solo album.Gross." I was SO wrong. The song writing is excellent and just the 'feel good' factor you have when listening to the title track is worth buying the album for. My favourite song is 'Midnight In Chelsea' and if you play it late at night when you can't sleep it sends shivers down your spine.
Come on Jon! Do another studio album!

4.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Destination Anywhere (Audio CD)
Very big fan and really love this CD. Will add more to my collection and listen to it in the car

5.0 out of 5 stars jbj fans must buy!, 13 Feb 2014
Jon Bon Jovi at his best ♥ a must buy for all jbj fans. the guy is a total legend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Destination Anywhere (Audio CD)
Was so brilliant to guess the song as they are so different! Fantastic alternative to the classic rock athems, Love it

5.0 out of 5 stars bon jovi, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Destination Anywhere (Audio CD)
one cd i didnt own now i do love it dut i am a fan of bon jovi great stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Destination Anywhere (Audio CD)
I'm not a fan of the group but my daughter is and she loved it! She knew the songs
but had to have it in her collection. Condition and delivery were ,as always, the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless enjoyment., 10 May 2012
This review is from: Destination Anywhere (Audio CD)
This is by far my favorite BON JOVI tape. I have had the CD for twelve years now--bought in 1997 while serving as a federal employed social worker working for the Army in Augsburg, Germany. I have been purchasing music in one form or other since 1966. Few have stood the test of time but quite honestly DESTINATION ANYWHERE never seems to get old. My husband is one who tends to not like songs unless he understands the words. Well the words on this tape are not only easily understandable but I find myself singing to them over and over again whether the tape is playing or not. I especially love MIDNIGHT IN CHELSEA, STARING AT YOUR WINDOW WITH A SUITCASE IN MY HAND, EVERY WORD HAS A PIECE OF MY HEART, IT'S JUST ME AND LEANING HOW TO FALL. I remember the advent of "soft rock" back in the 1970s. It was not appropriate for those of us who worked in offices at that time to listen to hard rock or head banger music. The music in DESTINATION ANYWHERE is totally appropriate however. I find it kind of mystical sometimes, mysterious and seductive. It is not surprising then that it remains one of my favorite tapes after all these years...

Destination Anywhere
Destination Anywhere by Bon Jovi (Audio CD - 1999)