5.0 out of 5 stars If you only have one Tim McGraw CD make it this one, 21 Aug. 2000
This review is from: Everywhere (Audio CD)
I discovered Tim McGraw whilst staying in Lexington Kentucky; and yes it was that song 'Its your Love' with wife Faith Hill which attracted my attention and I just had to buy it. For me this is Tims' best album and all the tracks are super; favourites include title track Everywhere, Hard on the Ticker, Just to See You Smile and I Do But I Don't. If you only buy one Tim McGraw make it this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars The album that made Tim a really big star, 20 May 2005
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Everywhere (Audio CD)
Tim's career had built up momentum steadily. His first album made little impact. His second (Not a moment too soon) contained the single Indian outlaw. It sold extremely well and the next two albums (All I want) consolidated Tim's growing reputation. This album was something else again, propelling Tim's career to even greater heights. Tim began as a traditional country singer but by the time this album came along, he had moved firmly into the contemporary country music scene. You can't blame him as his debut album (a very traditional album) flopped. On the other hand, Tim's voice is country to the core so even when the backing is contemporary as on this album, there is still something of a country feel to the sound.
The album contains plenty of country hits including the title track, Where the green grass grows, For a little while, It's your love (with Faith Hill, otherwise known as Mrs McGraw) and Just to see you smile. As befitting a man at a blissfully happy time of life whose marriage was still fresh and exciting, the album is full of songs about the joys of life, particularly love. Among the tracks not already mentioned, I particularly like Hard on the ticker and I do but I don't.
This album is a masterpiece if contemporary country. Tim has had plenty of success with subsequent albums but I'll be surprised if he ever again matches the sheer brilliance of this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, just like all his other albums, 26 Sept. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Everywhere (Audio CD)
I disagree that this is his best album, because all Tim's albums are first class. Tim has the typical cowboy look but is set apart from the rest with his superb voice! buy this album and you will never get tired of listening to it! my favourite songs are Where The Green Grass Grows, Everywhere and Just To See You Smile(buy the album for this song alone)!

5.0 out of 5 stars exceptinal, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Everywhere (Audio CD)
I've only just discovered Tim Mcgraw and am very thankful I did. He truly sings from the heart, his songs are
exceptionaly well written and his band are second to none. I read another review which said that Tim was better
than Garth Brooks which prompted me to try him out ( I think Garth Brooks is fantastic) I certainly rate him
alongside Garth Brooks in every department and at the moment I think poor old Garth may get overtaken.
This c/d is wonderful,among the best I've ever heard and the title track 'Everywhere' is a modern day classic,
I will certainly collect all his music eventualy, I just couldnt not. His wife 'Faith Hill' sounds quite good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the first time I have heard Tim McGraw ..., 11 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Everywhere (Audio CD)
This is the first time I have heard Tim McGraw. I bought the CD on the recommendation of a friend and am very much enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Everywhere (Audio CD)
All I have to say is excellent you need to buy and listen yourself but I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars he loved it!, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Everywhere (Audio CD)
Bought for my dad, he loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend it, 6 July 2014
M. J. Fennelow "Mike" ((Cambridgeshire ,England)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everywhere (Audio CD)
a good album, recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
many thanks

Everywhere
Everywhere by Tim McGraw (Audio CD - 2008)