5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favourite Acid Jazz compilation CD of all time!
Published on 29 Jan 2002

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
Commercial s*** honestly I need to start checking the songs on albums before buying . Pop songs pretending to be acid jazz
Published 4 months ago by S. Sim

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favourite Acid Jazz compilation CD of all time!, 29 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Best of Acid Jazz (Audio CD)
I was silly enough to lend this CD to a friend about three years ago and have been looking for it ever since. Part of my interest in this CD is sentimental, as it reminds me of my drunken Acid Jazz Funk dancing University days, and part is because many of the tracks are classic Acid Jazz grooves. In my opinion, this CD is one of the best Acid Jazz compilations and is a must have for those who love, or are just getting into, Acid Jazz. Groove on...

4.0 out of 5 stars very interesting and comprehensive, 15 Dec 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Best of Acid Jazz (Audio CD)
I am very glad that I have purchased these CDs from amazon.co.uk. The compilation is very comprehensive. Though I gave it 4 stars as I can not say that all the tracks are my favorite, but the most of them - are! "Cantaloop", "Turn on, tune in and cop out", "been thinking about you", "real love", "watchugot" and "funky guitar" are remarkable!! Such artists as Jamiroquai, Incognito, The Brand New Heavies, Des'ree, Corduroy, Urban Species do not need introduction... The Brooklyn Funk Essentials and New Jersey Kings were a revelation for me. A must to acid jazz listener.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 19 Sep 2008
Mr. S. M. Rogers (Bournemouth, Dorset U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best of Acid Jazz (Audio CD)
Although I bought this double album some years after vol II, I was surprised how well it stood up against a well loved collection. For me this album re-creates the days of quality music that seems to be lacking by todays artists. One of the tracks, and I will not spoil it for you, has an excellent drum and bass rift that was very much before its time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 20 Mar 2014
S. Sim "simbo" (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars All the tunes from my teens!, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Best of Acid Jazz (Audio CD)
Love this compilation - listened to this music 20 years ago and it still sounds great today. All of the Acid Jazz classics are on here - buy it for US3/Cantaloup alone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't turn up, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Best of Acid Jazz (Audio CD)
Unfortunately "the best of acid jazz" never reached me, so I had to get another present. I'm hoping to make other purchases with u in the future hopefully they will arrive.

Best of Acid Jazz
Best of Acid Jazz by Various Artists (Audio CD - 1996)