Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 March 2011
I bought this CD many years ago and then lost it! A well known club has recently released a hip-hop CD which brought me back to this one. All of the tracks are superb and it was well worth the money!
on 18 January 2011
I owned this album years back. I recently heard 'I got five on it' on radio 1 and
remembered what a great album it was.. and still is! I play this all the time
and my partner picks it out to play as well, it has quickly become one of my faves...Again!
on 19 February 2010
This album is a really nice range of funky rap music that you really can't keep still to, for a change a variation of excellent rhyming to music not just swearing! really is a work of art! a definate must have... I have an eclectic taste in music, but this hits all genres....had this album for about 10 years and its still one of my favourites..
on 29 November 1999
I initially hated rap music but after borrowing this kick ass ablum about 1 year ago from my homie my veiw on rap has totally change. The album combines many classic songs with a twist of real old skool hip hop, which leads it to being one of the bestrap albums ever. I AM NOT TAKING THE P**S IT IS TRUE.
on 17 December 2010
This is a great album if you want some old school 'pop' rap. Truley a good listen but bear in mind the date this was made/released there aint goin to be any emem or 50 cent.
on 20 November 2014
Amazing CD for lovers of rap who grew up in the 90's.
on 14 November 2015
Bought this to replace a tape now redundant
on 14 July 2015
Great for old school tunes.
on 27 September 2015