5.0 out of 5 stars Wet Wet Wet - 10, 21 Jan 2007
This review is from: 10 (Audio CD)
A great pop album. OK - I am a WWW fan, have been for years, so a little biased I may be. It gets you singing along from the first track - and the cover of 'beyond the sea' is the best you'll hear. I own absolutely everything the Wets have ever made, and this I rate very highly. If you like 10 - buy 'picture this'. EVERY song is awesome

Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet Wet Wet-"10"-A career milestone,by David Collins, 27 Nov 2001
This review is from: 10 (Audio CD)
On the whole, this album is a truly accomplished work by the perenially popular Glasgow group. They explore new ground on this album, namely the big band style so soulfully evoked on the tracks "Maybe I'm in love" and the cover "Beyond the Sea".Every song is a typical Wets number insofar as the vocals and instrumentation is both soulful and memorable. Stand-out tracks include the opening ballad "If I Never See You Again", and the rockier "If Only I Could Be With You".The band adjust to funkier territory on "Strange" and end on the yearning, retrospective country rock ballad "It Hurts". I would recommend this album to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tour de Force, 30 Nov 2002
This review is from: 10 (Audio CD)
Words alone cannot describe the complexity and commercial superority of this album. At a time when bands were content to peddle any sort of rubbish and claim it to be pop, the 'Wets' moulded a unique style of 80s white-boy funk with some graceful balladeering. 'Strange', undoubtedly, is their masterpiece. A simmering, funk driven opus that would put James Brown to shame. The rest of the album does pale a little in comparison but there is no denying the strength of this, their last album before tragedy engulfed the group.

5.0 out of 5 stars The WETS best album to date, 25 Nov 1999
This review is from: 10 (Audio CD)
Marti Pellow and the lads exceeded themselves with this their last album before the split. Very different from anything they have done in the past but if you are a Wets fan you will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album., 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: 10 (Audio CD)
This is great just like Picture This. Can listen to it many times and not get bored. Released 1997 and still sounds good. I give all tracks a mix of four and five. It starts off good with If I Never See You Again and continues with Back On My Feat, Fool For Your Love and The Only Sounds. The album gets even better for me with If Only I Could Be With You, I Want You, Maybe I'm In Love, Beyond The Sea and Lonely Girl all of which are five star for me along with If I Never See You Again. Album finishes strongly with Strange, Theme From Ten and It Hurts. I give this album 5 out of 5.

10 by Wet Wet Wet (Audio CD - 1997)