Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£32.31+ £1.26 shipping

on 24 December 2000
Fun album for all of the family. We play it every Christmas. You don't need to be a John Denver fan to love this set of songs! Our favorites are the "12 Days of Christmas" (Even Beaker gets a verse) and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" (Miss Piggy thinks the *figgy* pudding is *piggy* pudding). A must-have for every family!
on 18 January 2014
I bought this for my younger sister who grew up listening to it on an LP (vinyl).......... It has always been her favourite build up to Christmas, listening to the beautiful voice of John Denver and all the Muppet characters.

I knew she would love it and I wasn't disappointed. It brought back some wonderful memories.

Its a feel good CD and can be played at anytime of the year.

So far my sister has converted her children to the joy of this album. More to follow............
on 2 October 2007
John and the Muppets,What more could you ask for on a christmas record.All the tracks are just fabulous but the track that really does it is Silent Night,with John narrating the story of how silent night came to be composed,simply perfect for christmas eve.Buy it now you won't be disapointed.
on 17 December 2010
This album never fails to bring a smile to my face. I was given a copy on vinyl as a child and have loved it ever since. The songs include Christmas classics which are sung well, with The Muppets adding an extra level, and tracks I have never heard anywhere else. My favourites are admittedly those which John Denver sings pretty much alone, A Baby Just Like You, When The River Meets The Sea and Medley: Alfie: The Christmas Tree/Carol For A Christmas Tree/It's In Every One Of Us, but I still chose the version of 12 Days of Christmas from this album over any other. The songs are also a great hit with my young niece and nephew, who at 1 and 4 would listen to it on repeat if allowed.
on 12 December 2007
The following tracks are particular favourites mostly because of the presentation, the asides and John Denver's narratives:
1. Twelve Days of Christmas (Amusing quip at Miss Piggy's expense)
4. Christmas Is Coming (Miss Piggy having fun)
8. Little Saint Nick (Animal getting carried away)
12. Silent Night, Holy Night (beautiful with explanatory narrative)
13. We Wish You a Merry Christmas (Animal and all having fun)

They should sell the DVD of the original program each Christmas!
on 31 December 2004
You think of many things when Christmas draws near, and if your anything like me, you will think of the Muppets. This cd is full of the spirit of Christmas with an extra helping of Muppet comedy for extra effect. With tracks like, "Christmas is Coming" and "Twelve days of Christmas" you just can`t go wrong. And although this is an imported disc, it works just fine on the cd players I use in England. If you like The Muppets and Like Christmas, what are you waiting for ? Buy it today !!
on 16 November 2002
I started listening to this on vinyl when it first came out, and I remember watching the original Muppets special the year it first showed in the states. It will remain my favourite Christmas album of all time, and that's saying alot because I'm a Christmas fanatic!!
on 18 January 2013
we had this on vivyl when i was a kid infact we still do but record player need new needle but its great to have the cd that we used to always play when puttin gup the chirstmas decoration it arrived when it said it would and right in time for christmas
on 3 January 2014
I had had this on vinyl years ago , so a joy to have it on c d , its a wonderful fun c d for Christmas, my grandchildren love it as much say daughters did
on 6 January 2012
This is a replacement Muppet CD as our original got lost when moving house. Our family Christmas has always started with this CD as it makes us laugh!!!