5.0 out of 5 stars Super - Known
I've finally decided that Soundgarden's 'Superunknown' is my all time favourite album!

I'm not gonna be so arrogant as to say "it's the best", because like any art form, it's all down to personal taste and opinion.

After nearly 15 years, it's easily the album I listen to the most and get the most out of.
Only Pearl Jam's 'Vs' and Blind Melon's...
Published on 25 Jan 2008 by NPE77

2.0 out of 5 stars New Vinyl. Sound is not good.
What a shame. Waited years to get my hands on 2 x lp black vinyl. I have had the CD since it's original release and absolutely love it. Thought vinyl would rock. Sadly it does not. Tinny sounding with not enough middle. Very quiet for a double LP and lacking any richness. This may be because the vinyl is not heavy weight. Who knows. If your a fan of the CD. I would stick...
Published 11 months ago by Mr. J. E. Johnson

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A heavyweight Classic, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Superunknown (Audio CD)
One of the great albums of the 90s in fact the album of the decade.Chris Cornells delivery outstanding.You know he means it.if for some reason your not up on soundgarden.I will just say go and purchase this now its at a good price, Theres 16 tracks of grunge rock at its finest,all top songs "Spoonman " brill , black hole sun.mailman,my wave etc.....A classic album. I see also Soundgarden have a new album out, and theres a 2014 tour.Its great to see a reform as theres been rather a lot of ups and downs over the years. A must for your collection this album "Superunknown " A Heavyweight in its own right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Superunknown (Audio CD)
First Album ive listened to and its amazing love it! I definitely be buying more by this artist! Great Album!

5.0 out of 5 stars ace group, 20 Jun 2012
This review is from: Superunknown (Audio CD)
bought this album years ago then when i moved it got lost!so decided to purchase again,glad i did cause it still sounds brill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Dec 2014
Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Nov 2014
Great item

4.0 out of 5 stars Autorip?, 11 Jun 2014
Wondering when i will get the autorip for this CD as it's another one I preordered and received on day of release now everybody else can buy it now and get the autorip straight away what's the point of preordering?

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good actually, 11 July 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Superunknown (Audio CD)
Black hole sun is amazing and on the strength of that song alone I bought this album, it wasn't a bad purchase at all it just seems like you have all these average songs and then Black hole sun which is one of the best songs ever written and subsequently makes the others seem not half as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars No other word to describe it, but "fantastic"., 19 July 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Superunknown (Audio CD)
Wow. What can I say? Absolutely brilliant. I got this album yesterday and it hasn't yet ventured out of my CD player (I'm listening to it as I write this). I love every aspect of the record: Cornell's angsty vocals, Thayil's guitar on overload, and just... everything! I first heard Black Hole Sun on a music channel a few months ago and I have been looking for this ever since. Now I can see why Soundgarden were the first Seattle grunge band (big fan of grunge) to get signed to a major label. This album is a little less experimental than the later Down On The Upside, which I also own, but this is certainly a powerful dose of grunge at its very finest. Head Down is one of my personal favourites, and Spoonman is great. Trust me, it is well worth spending your hard-earned cash on this little gem. I'm only young but I know good music when I hear it. Classic.

4.0 out of 5 stars a patchy album that could of been loads better, 17 May 2005
This review is from: Superunknown (Audio CD)
soundgarden's most commercial album that has dark depressing songs that lift you down to the deepest hell of one man's mind
chris cornell another one of them underrated songwriting genius's who talented went unnoticed in the pop world what a shame this album features great good and awful songs well any band that brings out a album with 16 tracks of course there's gonna be some duds but half of this album is pure gold and the band seem happy and energetic even though there's a darker edge to the songs that still seem uplifting i know it sounds strange but it's true..
best tracks are as follows
Let me Drown 10/10...great oener great lyrics as usual
My Wave 10/10 my favorite song on this album
Fell on black days 8/10 another strong song
Mailman 7/10 weak point nothing special
Superunknown another great track dark man..really dark
Head down 7/10 weak point again
Black hole Sun 10/10 there most comerical song Great
Spoonman 8/10 You go man...
Limo wreck 7.10 good but not great
the day I tried to live 9/10 great track..what a subject
Kickstand 5/10 another low point
Fresh tendrils 9/10 Class
4th of July 10/10 another great song
half 6/10 low point
Like Suicide 8/10 great track
she likes surpirises great ending to a good album
this album has great High points and a few low points to make things even..

5.0 out of 5 stars great album!, 17 April 2006
R. Bamber - See all my reviews
This review is from: Superunknown (Audio CD)
If u were to buy one 'grunge' album buy this one! Even though 'Ten' by Pearl jam and 'Nevermind' by Nirvana are better, this album is so long and diverse it just tops them. There are two bad songs on this album, kickstand and half. The best songs are Superunknown(obviously) limo wreck and the 4th of July. These will have u head banging and singing along constantly.

Great album, actually get this and 'Ten' and you are set for life!

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

Superunknown
Superunknown by Soundgarden (Audio CD - 1999)