Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 June 2001
This album contains some of the sexiest, most listenable songs known to man. Although R Kelly has progressed musically and lyrically since 12 Play (with R for example) this album provides something whih is special, with songs such as 12 Play and Bump and Grind it's quite possible that you could be by the end of the album!
on 4 August 2001
Each song has deep meaning to it.Bump'n' grind is a great chill out tune, ideal for a romantic evening! 'Sadie' is a song R Kelly dedicated to his mother and really is aimed at anyone, which is quite a clever thing. There are two upbeat songs on the album both have a summer feel to them. Overall '12 Play' is a great 'R Kelly' creation with its fly tunes and chilled out melodies its a fantastic cd for any r&b/Hip Hop fans.
on 15 August 2013
old skool classic topped with the delicate aroma of cheese....my mind is tellin' me no, but my body, my body is tellin' me yeeeesss!!!
on 14 June 2014
I wanted this and it came on time, made me happy. It was in perfect condition. A++++ a. I love it
on 28 October 2013
Yes, go out and buy this, it's brilliant. If you are an R. Kelly fan, this CD is a must.
on 12 May 2014
I have always loved this music so I bought it again when I saw it for sale on your site
on 26 April 2016
Was new still in wrapper and arrived on time many thanks
on 25 July 2015
Classic R Kelly. Some proper Classic bangers on here!
on 3 January 2015
Loved it all my fave songs on 1 cd
on 18 December 2015
amazing thank you so much