Format: Audio CDChange

on 18 November 2008
I have booked a trip to London in December and have bought tickets to see Oleta Adams at the Barbican. As I did not feel too familiar with her work I ordered this very well priced CD. It has a real variety of styles from soul and gospel and the voice is amazing. Realy looking forward to the concert and can also highly recommend this CD particularly "Get Here" and the cover of Elton Johns "Dont Let the Sun Go Down on Me"
on 28 January 2010
THE BEST ALBUM I HAVE BROUGHT FOR SOME TIME . OLETA ADAMS VOICE IS SECOND TO NONE .
on 11 April 2013
I heard Oleta's version of 'Don't Let the sun Go Down On Me' on Trevor Nelson's Radio 2 Soul Show - it blew me away so I realised I had to hear more. I remember hearing her first album in 1990 and liked it at the time but these days all we get to hear of Oleta is mainly 'Get Here' on the ludicrously limited repeat playlist FMs (don't they realise people actually STOP LiSTENING when they hear the same old tracks over and over again?). So as a result I actually skip 'Get Here' due to over-familiarity - but the rest of this collection is magnificent. She has a rich and beautiful voice, the melodies are superb and the production excellent - I especially like the live drum sound on a lot of the tracks. So all in all, FANTASTIC - this CD is stuffed full of gems.
on 14 February 2014
Love the lady's voice....had her album years ago...but..someone relieved us of it! But this is lovely...where is she now.. She should do some more recordings..excellent cd. Times change A..
on 4 March 2010
I have 40 CD stolen while my car was being assessed as road worthy and among thise stolen CD's was Ms Oleta Adams. The Americans have a phrase, 'I am/not feeling it' which I did'nt understand until I started to listen to Oleta and those of her ilk. Download this album today, don't delay, do it now!
on 30 January 2009
gift for my mom, and she was smitten with it from the first play. i feel a back catalogue-rummage coming on. many thanks, amazon.
on 3 December 2013
Oleta shows the others the way! She is a great artist- great melodies, arrangements and clarity of thought, word & deed......
on 18 December 2011
A great CD to help to fill that gap in your collection around female singer songwriters. A really good purchase.
on 6 August 2013
Lovely voice and worth having in the collection. Has all the top tracks from Ms Adams, plus some I didn't know
on 15 September 2012
The Very Best Of Oleta Adams. Brilliant album and an excellent price. What a voice. Great to chill out to. :-)