5.0 out of 5 stars 'Alligator wine: the best of Screaming Jay Hawkins'
To my mind, this is a very funny album - just what I would expect from Screaming Jay! I would recommend this album to anyone who, like me, is a Screaming Jay fan! This man is crazy - he really cheers me up!
Published on 6 May 2012 by M. Henshall

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the original recordings
There are only a couple of worthwhile tracks here, I put a spell on you and Feast of the Mau Mau and none of the tracks are the original recordings. Mr Hawkins is worth investigating and best ofs are usually the first place to start, make sure its got Frenzy on the one you get.
Published on 6 Jan 2002

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the original recordings, 6 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: The Best Of Screaming Jay Hawkins: Alligator Wine;An Intoxicating Concoction (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Alligator wine: the best of Screaming Jay Hawkins', 6 May 2012
M. Henshall "Michelle Henshall" (Hucknall, Nottinghamshire, England.) - See all my reviews