5.0 out of 5 stars Superb collection; a must for Cliff Richards fan
I have listened to this album from beginning to end, I dont remember how many times. It is as refreshing and soothing as ever.Each and every song is a magic.This album along with 'Private collection' and 'Stronger'by EMI(surprisingly not listed)are one of the greatest collection of Sir Cliff Richard.
Published on 12 Oct. 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars awaiting music download
I haven't heard it yet! I cant download it or save it to my device!!! :(
Published 7 months ago by Mrs. Rose A. T. Wagner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb collection; a must for Cliff Richards fan, 12 Oct. 2000
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars blast from the past, 3 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
takes me back to when i was winchin' still have it on vinyl but can't play it. bought it on cd at last and it takes me back to about 1980/81 when me and the missus started going out, we actually used a track from it for our first dance as a married couple. great songs, great cd, great memories.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Cliff album for classic nostalgic songs, 11 Oct. 2001
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
I was looking for Cliff's version of Twelfth of Never in my very old LP collection and found this - it proved to be nostalgic for some classics which don't turn up any more on his compilation albums.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cliff Richard Love Songs, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
I have this on vinyl. They changed a song. "Up in the world" is not on vinyl, but "Suddenly" a duet with Olivia Newton John is. Why has it been changed?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant CD., 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
Bought this secondhand off the marketplace seller Zoverstocks recently. I have been playing it virtually nonstop since. An absolutely brilliant collection of Cliffs songs. My favourite of all his collections, for me there isnt a poor song on it. Off the back of this i bought Cliff Sings The Standards and am very disappointed with it in comparison to this.

I just love Miss You Nights and spot on to have it first in my view. A resounding 10 out of 10, as highly recommended as is possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden Oldies, 18 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Love Songs (MP3 Download)
I hate seeing Cliff these days - like a lot of music fans, BUT you cannot take away from his body of work. He deserves all the praise going for his music and especially a lot of his earlier work. I got this to replace an old, lost tape (or even 8 track - help!!) of Cliff early love songs and it is absolutely brilliant! Great quality updates of original versions and music you can put on and just completely relax to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good album very much enjoyed listening to it, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
Very good album very much enjoyed listening to it and i would recommend it to anyone who likes Cliff Richard

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories of Cliff Richard, 10 Nov. 2010
Virgowriter (Dorset England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
I had this on tape a few years ago but lost it. Enjoyed listening to Cliff's old favourites. I don't think that he's the greatest singer ever but this is nice, easy-listening music and very relaxing. I couldn't make out why your request for a review said 'Love songs by Andrew Lloyd Webber' ????? Must be a mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars CD Cliff, 17 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
This was a CD of an old vinyl record which I loved and which had become scratched so I was delighted to see it listed as available. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and thank you for having it in your catalogue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacing., 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Love Songs (Audio CD)
Great album from years gone buy great to be able to replace your records and tapes with Discs,this is a great album with some real classic Cliff songs recommend it highly to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Love Songs
Love Songs by Andrew Lloyd Webber (Audio CD - 1981)