5.0 out of 5 stars A great album!
Phil Collins has been a presence in world-wide rock scene since the 1970s. He has a great tonal quality to his voice, and his music has moves from the impudent to the sensitive and soulful. This album came out in 1998, and is a nice selection of Phil's songs. It has the brash In The Air Tonight, the pop-hit Sussudio, and the reflective Both Sides Of The Story...
Published on 18 Nov 2005 by Kurt A. Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Tired and Boring
I hate this album i gave one star for the packaging. The trouble with phill collins he seems to churn out the same dreary music and never tries anything new. Avoid at all costs
Published on 15 Oct 2007 by Mr. J. D. Windeatt

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album!, 18 Nov 2005
Kurt A. Johnson (Marseilles, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hits (Audio CD)
Overall, I found this to be a great album, which I have listened to many, many times. My favorite tracks are Against All Odds, Separate Lives, and In The Air Tonight. I love this album, and highly recommend it to all fans of great music!

5.0 out of 5 stars Phil at his best., 1 Nov 2010
This review is from: Hits (Audio CD)
A brilliant album. A must for fans of all ages. I brought this for my mum but found myself playing it too! It's full of songs you just can't help singing along too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd in great condition., 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Phil Collins ...Hits (Audio CD)
I'm an 80's fan so this cd brought back a lot of memories!! This album is a great purchase! I really recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Phil Collins ...Hits (Audio CD)
My dad wanted me to buy this as it has the songs that he like in one album. When i came i was surprised at how many of the song i new but maybe its because my dad played them all the time when i was growing up. Its is really a good album would recommend to anyone that like phil collins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance into the light of phill collins hits,, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Hits (Audio CD)
I initially reviewed this on July 5, 2008. I purchased this cd when I visited Singapore a few years ago and I am happy that I bought this cd. This was the first of the cds that I had owned by Phil Collins and I believe that it was worth the money I spent. Why the 4 stars instead of the five? Currently I am 27 years old and I am happy to know that there are songs on this cd that I remember hearing on the radio and had first heard when I was growing up. I was delighted to hear "two hearts" a beautiful and upbeat song that I first heard when I was around 8 years old and "you can't hurry love". I also love "groovy kind of love", "one more night", "dance into the light" and "against all odds". There are other good songs on this cd but the ones I just mentioned happen to be some of my favorites. The only con was that I eventually had to buy a genesis greatest hits compilation to get some of the other great phil collin's songs(which I finally did last year and will review later). However if you are willing to look past this collection missing some of his other great songs you will honestly enjoy this cd. I know that I said it before but this cd is so good that I still play it even though its been a few years since I first bought it (I am 27 now and I remember first buying the cd when I was around 21-22 years of age). I also agree with the one reviewer that had stated that this "Hits" by Phil Collins cd is a good first place to start if this would be your first time owning a Phil Collins greatest hits collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Hits (Audio CD)
Good price, delivered as stated when ordered, well pleased with everything.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tired and Boring, 15 Oct 2007

Phil Collins ...Hits
Phil Collins ...Hits by Phil Collins (Audio CD - 2004)