Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 February 2015
The KLF were a very interesting and imaginative band in the late 80's/early
90's. But they have since had withdrawn virtually their entire back catalogue. This one album is all the remains freely available - and it's good, except the versions on the album are not the same as the singles.
on 4 August 2015
Its the KLF it met my expectations and then some had this album when it first came out outstanding then as it is now . If you like the KLF you should also read the bookThe KLF chaos magic and the band who burned a million pounds a fascinating insight to madness and musicians
on 3 September 2010
The KLF are mental- with all their antics it can be easy to forget that they actually made some brilliant records. The White Room is the soundtrack to a surreal road movie of the same title, flooring it on a musical journey that concots innumerable influences in a way that is hard to define. I think it was released in '91 when the creative ethos of the ecstasy and acid house scene was in full swing, and while it sounds very much like a record of it's time, I think it has aged remarkably well. It's hard to imagine something as strange and interesting as this being so popular but I remember buying the cassette singles when I was a kid and being taken in by the imagery, slogans, and mystique of the KLF. Listening again I was knocked out by what was going on in The White Room.
on 20 January 2016
Fantastic (its a Great Album) This brings back memories - I`ve not heard it for years and its not a pirate copy. Thanks Seller nice price.
on 30 August 2014
Had this on cassette so when i so it on cd i had to buy it. Excellent album from the great KLF.
on 19 January 2016
Very good. Worth the money you spend on Amazon
on 28 January 2013
What a fantastic album. I owned this on cassette when it first came out. I was not disappointed on buying it nearly 20 years later. It sounds just as fresh as it did back then.
on 21 April 2016
As good now as it was in the 90's
on 9 January 2015
This is great cheer me up music
on 2 January 2013
have loved the klf since first got album on tape back in 1991,,so to get this again on cd took me back 20 years,,,great album thanks