5.0 out of 5 stars Classic tunes. Top album, 25 Mar 2004
This review is from: Warp 10+1: Influences (Audio CD)
Some of the most classic tunes from the early techno era. I'm very hard pressed to point out any weak tunes on this album. Personal favourites are Nitro Deluxe, Mr Fingers, Unique 3, Voodoo Ray, Plez, Juno, Ital Rockers.
Some of the tunes sound a little dated given the technological nature of the music but that's not surprising given that the songs are over a decade old!
Nevertheless, there's some very influential & fantastic techno music on this album & it brings back great memories of dirty warehouses and acid house parties.

5.0 out of 5 stars unmissable history of early house, 3 Aug 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Warp 10+1: Influences (Audio CD)
A great collection of early acid house classics that would nearly be impossible to get hold of now. This album has probably three of the greatest acid tracks of all time, farley - the acid life, steve poindexter - computer madness and k-alexi - my medussa, not forgetting all time house anthems --- mr fingers - can u feel it, da posse - its my life and gerald - voodoo ray. need i say more, definitely one for the old skool

5.0 out of 5 stars Take With Acid, 22 Jan 2008
This review is from: Warp 10+1: Influences (Audio CD)
This is the wierd thing. I have found 90's Rave from GB easier to find Imported from the USA and here from Britain I found what is probably the best ACID HOUSE compilation. Apart from WARP 10+2 which I absolutely LOVE unconditionally.
Only 2 tracks I dont like on this cd. Bang bang you're mine and a similar tune on the other cd the title of which pervades my memory at the moment but has a similar theme to Bang Bang you are mine OK? Only because I find them unrelated to ACID VIBES and to be honest are a bit scary. The rest of the tracks are cool. Unwierdless you have all these tracks already, then, BUY NOW. I Would like a lot more music like this myself though I find a lot of warps releases a bit too leftfield for my own personal taste. However Nighgtmare On Wax released two tracks that are my favourites I'm for real and you forgot what you want BUY! BUY! BUY! Sweet excorcist~and then after that went a bit mad~SO#. Buy this CD then Buy 10+2 and perhaps buy 10+3 remixes as well. LFO the band who made it onto Top of the Pops with a video of circuit boards EXCELLENT.

Warp 10+1 Influences
Warp 10+1 Influences by Warp 10 (Series) (Audio CD - 1999)