5.0 out of 5 stars Great decks for all purposes!
I just bought these two decks a few weeks ago and was amazed at the difference between these and standard 'free from off the plane' cards I had. A friend recommended them and I needed to get hold of some for a weekly poker match and the quality is brilliant. The package comes with a blue deck and a red deck, both are just the standard set of Bicycle playing cards so I'd...
Published on 16 Jan 2011 by Riio821

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall okay
Arrvived a day late and there were black marks on the sides of the cards,, I asked for a refund but it's a lot of effort for 2.. I kind of felt like they weren't totally new although the bicycle seal seemed fine. The price is fantastic though!
Published 8 months ago by John Isaac Manwell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 420 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, speedy delivering, no fuss., 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
The cards arrived on the day they were scheduled and without any trouble. They are fantastic quality, made in the USA, perfect for all card games. I would recommend plastic-coated cards such as these for use in all card games (especially poker) because they are far easier to wield and shuffle than ordinary paper ones (which also rip or tear easily). All in all, you get exactly what you pay for and at a price which in actuality is very reasonable for such a high quality product. Highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged cards but good cards., 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
The cards are used in magic shows, feel nice, slide well. They definitely help a little from using bad cards for magic tricks.

The only issue is that one of the deck of cards was marked on a side with something like ink. I did not bother trying to get a replacement, to avoid having to go through the process.

I would recommend not to base yourselves solely on my review, as this may have been a sad exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
it's really good as it said on the website, thank you very much.

My friends and me all like bicycle cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars All Purpose Playing Cards, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
As these cards come in a set of two, its handy to keep one on hand and the other placed safely into your desk drawer. These cards are simply great for anything, I do literally mean anything.
You could play any game with these cards, poker, spit, president you name it.
The slick coating on the cards make them oh so much better and it makes them just as good to slide across a table too.
The box to hold the cards in is surprisingly more durable then I would have thought.

Overall these cards are a really good value for money, they last for ages and cannot be faulted in my eyes. Just to throw this out there, I often use these cards to throw (just because I can) and they surprisingly again have beaten my expectations. They fly pretty damn straight in the air.

If you're looking for a great set of cards for any purpose, then look no further as Bicycle would be the ideal choice for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jun 2013
No complaints. High quality, 2 different coloured packs and would recommend to anyone at all. Good prices as well! Great

4.0 out of 5 stars good and cheap, 6 Jun 2013
Y. Dong - See all my reviews
It has a good quality and also very cheap, I can play cards with my friends in spare time. Especially in travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, 1 Jun 2013
2 great decks of bicycle playing cards this is a must buy to anyone who wants to start magic or collecting cards. Buy them now they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, 22 May 2013
I bought these to learn card tricks, and I am not disappointed. They came in the post about 2-3 days after I ordered, packaging was cool, the cards are very stable and don't feel thin like paper, they are kind of slippery because of the air cushion finishing, but overall they are great cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy!, 20 May 2013
Great deck of cards for any occasion. This is also a must buy for poker players. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy, 9 May 2013
I ordered this product as I needed some new decks of cards and spectacularly arrived within 3 days of me ordering it. It arrived in new condition and as I know from my own experience, bicycle cards are brilliant decks and believe me, I was not disappointed! They are good quality cards and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to buy some good decks of cards.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 420 | Next ›

Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2)
3.96