5.0 out of 5 stars Great decks for all purposes!
I just bought these two decks a few weeks ago and was amazed at the difference between these and standard 'free from off the plane' cards I had. A friend recommended them and I needed to get hold of some for a weekly poker match and the quality is brilliant. The package comes with a blue deck and a red deck, both are just the standard set of Bicycle playing cards so I'd...
Published on 16 Jan 2011 by Riio821

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall okay
Arrvived a day late and there were black marks on the sides of the cards,, I asked for a refund but it's a lot of effort for £2.. I kind of felt like they weren't totally new although the bicycle seal seemed fine. The price is fantastic though!
Published 10 months ago by John Isaac Manwell

‹ Previous | 116 17 1822 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, 8 July 2011
Ordered these after various recommendations, I like playing cards but I also would like to start learning some tricks. The cards I had prior were just no where near as good as these. For a start these cards feel really nice and smooth, they are very easy to shuffle. I couldn't really spread my last cards out, I thought it was me just being rubbish but with this deck it's so easy! You'll notice these are the standards for pretty much most magicians, if you've seen Penn and Teller Fool Us, you'll notice it's these cards that they use.

For a fiver, and free delivery I'm really pleased. Got them within 3 days of ordering.

Definitely sticking to Bicycle cards from now on and to say these are thier standards I'm wondering just how good there premium ranges are!

4.0 out of 5 stars bicycle cards, 9 Jun 2011
Son really pleased with these playing cards which arrived quickly. Apparently they are smoother than other cards and are therefore good for card tricks....!

5.0 out of 5 stars Playing cards with playing cards, 4 Jun 2011
David Stephens "dai the licence" (Woking,Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great cards, very smooth and durable, unbelievable value and rapid delivery. Thank you, I'm just about to order another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cards, 4 Jun 2011
Mr. L. Thomas (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
I don't normally write reviews so a product has to really impress me to win such an honour.
I bought these to replace some awful cheap cards.
These cards are simply superb, a joy to handle and in turn creates a more enjoyable playing experience.. excellent quality materials and at a great price considering you get two packs for your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars What amazing quality!, 28 April 2011
OMG, what amazing quality at this price point. Don't bother with WH Smiths, newsagents or John Lewis. This is the real deal. Bought it to play rummy with my kids. The cards literally float on top of each other. I can see why everyone raves about them. Absolute bargain. Excellent service as always from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Industry Standard, 14 April 2011
Bicycle cards have a great name, and this product shows us why. Two packs for an unbeatable price considering the cards' great quality and easy use.

If you want to buy some trick / magic decks, then it would be good to buy these cards first, and then buy a Bicycle trick set (which, on Amazon, are the easiest to come by). They would blend in well if you, say, had to change the deck from normal to trick halfway through a routine.

Overall, a great product which arrived quickly and was much appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cards, 14 April 2011
Money well spent!
My daughter has just got into magic tricks and she wanted some new decks of cards, so i knew straight away where to look....... AMAZON! I always get all my stuff from here because it is always the cheapest and the best quality! They arrived very quick- and her face lit up with excitement as soon as she saw them. Thank you amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycle Playing Cards, 7 April 2011
recieved my playing cards just a day after ordering which is fantastic and after opening thye cards there great quality, no faults brilliant overall recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition, excellent quality, 4 April 2011
The cards arrived as stated with the remainder of my order.
They were in brand new(perfect)condition and serve their purpose well.
They are good for card tricks considering the price, but obviously not the best you can buy if you have the money.
They are excellent as playing cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Mar 2011
D. Athinaios - See all my reviews
I want it for magic tricks and I really like the feel.
Concerning durability it is too early for me to say but it seems good quality.
Also it is the common standard for magicians so they must know something...

‹ Previous | 116 17 1822 | Next ›

Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2)