5.0 out of 5 stars Great decks for all purposes!
Published on 16 Jan. 2011 by Riio821

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged cards but good cards.
The cards are used in magic shows, feel nice, slide well. They definitely help a little from using bad cards for magic tricks.

The only issue is that one of the deck of cards was marked on a side with something like ink. I did not bother trying to get a replacement, to avoid having to go through the process.

I would recommend not to base yourselves...
Published 20 months ago by Healring

5.0 out of 5 stars Great decks for all purposes!, 16 Jan. 2011
I just bought these two decks a few weeks ago and was amazed at the difference between these and standard 'free from off the plane' cards I had. A friend recommended them and I needed to get hold of some for a weekly poker match and the quality is brilliant. The package comes with a blue deck and a red deck, both are just the standard set of Bicycle playing cards so I'd be amazed to the quality of more expensive decks by them! Easy to shuffle, not bent easily, really great value for money and super quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Playing cards, 7 Aug. 2010
Arrived in good time to go on holiday and really too good for general use, but being so well priced it's not too much of a worry.
Lovely, smooth clear cards. Good for any games including Bridge.
I like these cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to try an alternative to Waddingtons playing cards then try these, 15 Sept. 2010
M. Alexander - See all my reviews
I was looking to buy some playing cards to take on holiday and was going to purchase some Waddingtons cards, whilst searching I found this twin pack of cards. They are very much the same style and feel of Waddingtons and have a linen style finish. This finish gives the deck an 'air cushion' that allows the cards to shuffle and deal well, they also feel good when holding them.

They are made in the USA and come sealed in a celephane sleeve. There is a further seal across the opening of the card box which is rather sticky and unless you cut through it or use sticky stuff remover will leave glue residue on the box.

Overall these cards are as good as Waddingtons, although I wouldn't say they are any better, just differ slightly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycle pack of two, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
As an amateur magician who uses these cards I'm more than satisfied with. They feel good straight out of the box and if you look after them then they'll last a decent length of time

4.0 out of 5 stars All Purpose Playing Cards, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
As these cards come in a set of two, its handy to keep one on hand and the other placed safely into your desk drawer. These cards are simply great for anything, I do literally mean anything.
You could play any game with these cards, poker, spit, president you name it.
The slick coating on the cards make them oh so much better and it makes them just as good to slide across a table too.
The box to hold the cards in is surprisingly more durable then I would have thought.

Overall these cards are a really good value for money, they last for ages and cannot be faulted in my eyes. Just to throw this out there, I often use these cards to throw (just because I can) and they surprisingly again have beaten my expectations. They fly pretty damn straight in the air.

If you're looking for a great set of cards for any purpose, then look no further as Bicycle would be the ideal choice for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars good cards, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
who would be without a trusty pack of cards, these are well made and nice quality too, yeah i know the computer can do card games but its nice to get back to basics sometimes and have fun, nothing better than penny poker ehh

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged cards but good cards., 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)

I would recommend not to base yourselves solely on my review, as this may have been a sad exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars After 18 months use they're still as good as the day I bought them, 28 Nov. 2013
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
I bought 2 of these packs (so 4 decks of cards in total) around 18 months ago as I was fed up of us using poor quality playing cards for our weekly poker night.

I'm very happy with my purchase, and considering the price I can't believe I put up with using other poor quality cards for so long.

The cards are extremely durable, easy to shuffle with and are of a very high quality; as I say we've been using them for 18 months now on a weekly basis and haven't had any tears or bent cards.

When these do finally start to look tired I will certainly be buying some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first impression of Bicycle cards!, 23 May 2012
Sasha Holborn (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I got these because I recently got into card flourishing and I was tearing through decks of cards while practicing. These seemed a good price and Bicycle has a great reputation for quality. Before I got these I'd only ever had cheap poker cards made out of paper - and I really have to say I've been missing out because these really are a step beyond.
I wasn't too sure about what "air cushioned finish" meant - from handling them it's clear that each card is pitted with shallow depressions which means that they glide over one another gloriously rather that sticking together like most cheap cards do.
They also look pretty good, previous decks I've owned have had large numbers and generally looked pretty goofy, but these really look the part. My only gripe would be that some of the cards have some text on them which detracts from the aesthetic; the ace of spades has a code identifying the deck, which seems reasonable, but one of the jokers has a wordy guarantee notice on, which seems a little unnecessary.
They seem a lot more durable than most cards (they don't tear), but they aren't immune to getting misshapen, particularly if like me you're doing a lot of tricks with them. The bright side is that they are cheap - in the UK you'd be hard-pushed to find poker cards cheaper than this on the high-street, particularly since so few shops actually sell cards as it is.

If you've never had a deck of Bicycle cards before and you're not sure whether to pick some up, you definitely should and you'll be pleasantly surprised to find they live up to the hype.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Plastic Coated Cards! 30 years of experience using this Bicycle decks, 12 Mar. 2012
Excellent Plastic Coated Cards! 30 years of experience using this Bicycle decks

I was looking for cards I could use for playing the conventional games and because of the shuffle I wanted paper cards instead of the 100% plastic cards.

Most 100% plastic cards can only be riffle shuffled and I wanted cards to play with my family where I am the only one that knows how to shuffle like that, besides those cards slip to much when holding more than 4 or 5 cards.

So, these cards are excellent in every way, in the feel as well as playing.

I don't recommend the riffle shuffling because as normally paper cards do, they tend to fold but for overhand shuffle this cards are great, not like some paper cards I have that with some use they start tearing apart, because the plastic doesn't cover the side of the card, this coated plastic is very well applied covering the important side part, making the shuffling soft and precise, preventing the inevitable split of both sides of the lower quality cards.
Of course after some time they tend to slightly curve in the middle from pressing with the thumbs when holding but you can make them take the normal form right away.

My Grandfather had the same bicycle decks 30 years ago (that I remember), he brought when he was in the Navy and that was what made me buy this right away.
After one intense afternoon playing with the same deck, I am 100% convinced that I made an excellent purchase.
Now I have cards I can proudly use for playing with my family and friends!

Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2)
Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) by The United States Playing Card Company