5.0 out of 5 stars Great decks for all purposes!
Published on 16 Jan. 2011 by Riio821

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged cards but good cards.
The cards are used in magic shows, feel nice, slide well. They definitely help a little from using bad cards for magic tricks.

The only issue is that one of the deck of cards was marked on a side with something like ink. I did not bother trying to get a replacement, to avoid having to go through the process.

I would recommend not to base yourselves...
Published 16 months ago by Healring

5.0 out of 5 stars Great decks for all purposes!, 16 Jan. 2011
I just bought these two decks a few weeks ago and was amazed at the difference between these and standard 'free from off the plane' cards I had. A friend recommended them and I needed to get hold of some for a weekly poker match and the quality is brilliant. The package comes with a blue deck and a red deck, both are just the standard set of Bicycle playing cards so I'd be amazed to the quality of more expensive decks by them! Easy to shuffle, not bent easily, really great value for money and super quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Playing cards, 7 Aug. 2010
Arrived in good time to go on holiday and really too good for general use, but being so well priced it's not too much of a worry.
Lovely, smooth clear cards. Good for any games including Bridge.
I like these cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to try an alternative to Waddingtons playing cards then try these, 15 Sept. 2010
M. Alexander - See all my reviews
I was looking to buy some playing cards to take on holiday and was going to purchase some Waddingtons cards, whilst searching I found this twin pack of cards. They are very much the same style and feel of Waddingtons and have a linen style finish. This finish gives the deck an 'air cushion' that allows the cards to shuffle and deal well, they also feel good when holding them.

They are made in the USA and come sealed in a celephane sleeve. There is a further seal across the opening of the card box which is rather sticky and unless you cut through it or use sticky stuff remover will leave glue residue on the box.

Overall these cards are as good as Waddingtons, although I wouldn't say they are any better, just differ slightly!

5.0 out of 5 stars good cards, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
who would be without a trusty pack of cards, these are well made and nice quality too, yeah i know the computer can do card games but its nice to get back to basics sometimes and have fun, nothing better than penny poker ehh

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycle pack of two, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
As an amateur magician who uses these cards I'm more than satisfied with. They feel good straight out of the box and if you look after them then they'll last a decent length of time

4.0 out of 5 stars All Purpose Playing Cards, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
As these cards come in a set of two, its handy to keep one on hand and the other placed safely into your desk drawer. These cards are simply great for anything, I do literally mean anything.
You could play any game with these cards, poker, spit, president you name it.
The slick coating on the cards make them oh so much better and it makes them just as good to slide across a table too.
The box to hold the cards in is surprisingly more durable then I would have thought.

Overall these cards are a really good value for money, they last for ages and cannot be faulted in my eyes. Just to throw this out there, I often use these cards to throw (just because I can) and they surprisingly again have beaten my expectations. They fly pretty damn straight in the air.

If you're looking for a great set of cards for any purpose, then look no further as Bicycle would be the ideal choice for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic, 15 May 2013
We needed some cards for our house and these are great. They are plasticated which means they are cleanable. Now they just need to be worn in but that won't take long!

5.0 out of 5 stars After 18 months use they're still as good as the day I bought them, 28 Nov. 2013
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
I bought 2 of these packs (so 4 decks of cards in total) around 18 months ago as I was fed up of us using poor quality playing cards for our weekly poker night.

I'm very happy with my purchase, and considering the price I can't believe I put up with using other poor quality cards for so long.

The cards are extremely durable, easy to shuffle with and are of a very high quality; as I say we've been using them for 18 months now on a weekly basis and haven't had any tears or bent cards.

When these do finally start to look tired I will certainly be buying some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cards, speedy delivering, no fuss., 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
The cards arrived on the day they were scheduled and without any trouble. They are fantastic quality, made in the USA, perfect for all card games. I would recommend plastic-coated cards such as these for use in all card games (especially poker) because they are far easier to wield and shuffle than ordinary paper ones (which also rip or tear easily). All in all, you get exactly what you pay for and at a price which in actuality is very reasonable for such a high quality product. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cards, quick delivery., 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) (Toy)
The cards are great, easy to use and great for both tricks and games.
Everything I wanted in a pack of cards, and I got 2 of them for the cheap!

Beautiful cards!

Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2)
Bicycle Standard Index Playing Cards (Pack of 2) by The United States Playing Card Company