Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 July 2011
Wanted to listen to some favourites & some new songs on my ipod and this fits the bill. Elvis's smooth & melodic never fails to impress but then I am a huge fan. Highly recommended,
on 21 September 2014
Lovely album a must for every elvis fan i am so delighted with it, brilliant such a lovely voice buy it listen to it you wont be disapointed
on 10 September 2011
Of course, it goes without saying that the music is brilliant. A fine collection of Elvis' country moments. But track 17, "She Thinks I Still Care" is not (as the liner notes state) the 'Moody Blue' master version, but is actually 'Alternate Take 2B' that was originally released on disc 4 of 'The Essential 70's Masters' box set!
I wonder how this (interesting) mistake sneaked in?
on 4 June 2010
Lovely cd ,very easy to listen to few songs on it I hadn't heard before, but still a good cd ,I like anything Elvis sang ,very good .
on 16 February 2008
I think this album is great all the Elvis love songs you need 2 hear lots of songs on it that i had never heard truly a great album especially the song Any Day Now my fav Elvis song! a must have for any Elvis fan.
on 10 May 2016
Elvis Presley Ballads so enjoyable to listen to and his music 🎶 will live on for ever there is no one good enough to take his place.He was and still is my IDOL.
on 29 August 2015
Great CD. Good to hear his version of Bridge Over Troubled Water and You Don't Have To Say You Love Me amongst others that I have not heard him sing before.
on 8 October 2015
All his best songs.! I am not a fan of his rock band roll, but these ballads and folk are wonderful.
on 10 October 2015
I not received it yet but I know I will like it
on 22 July 2015
im very happy with every think thank you