4.0 out of 5 stars durable
We bought this a little over a year ago and it is still being played daily! It does take a little puff to get a sound from the notes at the bottom of the sax but my children are too young to worry about playing a proper tune! They love it and it has stood the test of time.
Published on 8 Feb. 2007 by P. McKeown

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids
A present for my sons 4th birthday, we bought the trumpet from the same range last year but it sadly got trodden on and cracked.
Published on 5 Jun. 2011 by Kel E

4.0 out of 5 stars durable, 8 Feb. 2007
P. McKeown (N Ireland) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit, 10 Sept. 2009
S. A. Hiscock "Sally" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bontempi SX4331/N Saxophone (Toy)
This toy comes and go's. It is a real hit when other children come round, and was a real hit initially. Plays well, there is a nack to it. Fun.Pretty sturdy, it is pushed around in the bottom of a toy box and no broken bits yet, we have had it a year.If your child is musical it is a good one to buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids, 5 Jun. 2011
Kel E (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bontempi SX4331/N Saxophone (Toy)
These are not intended to be dropped, thrown or played with roughly.....so not great for very small children. This was given on the understanding that it had to be looked after and so far so good! The noise that comes out is not ear-piercing as with some musical toys we have owned, I paid a fair price and it has made him very happy but I would have happily paid a bit more if it meant it was more robust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saxophone, 9 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Bontempi SX4331/N Saxophone (Toy)
My son loves this toy, he is 2 and 3/4 and quickly picked up how to play it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun for all, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Bontempi SX4331/N Saxophone (Toy)
I bought this for my husband for his birthday,he has been on about wanting to play the saxaphone for ages so rather than buy a real one I bought this and he was delighted with it, although he does keep trying to play it in the bedroom!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice sound, 20 Sept. 2009
J. T. Grundey - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bontempi SX4331/N Saxophone (Toy)
great instrument blow as hard as you like and not to loud been played with for 2 years now still going strong

4.0 out of 5 stars C3band, 28 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Bontempi SX4331/N Saxophone (Toy)
I bought this for one of my grandsons so he can play with the other 2 one on the toy keyboard and the other with a little rock guitar.
Hours of fun and they make quite an interesting sound collectively. The boys are 3,3 and 2 years old so we are starting them young

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun toy saxophone, 31 Jan. 2011
Mr. H. J. Foster "Howard Foster" (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bontempi SX4331/N Saxophone (Toy)
We bought this toy saxophone for our son, who is 6. He really loves it, and it's also been great for when he has his friends over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids Sax, 5 April 2010
This review is from: Bontempi SX4331/N Saxophone (Toy)
I play the saxaphone so my kids always want to join me when I play music.
I have a 2 and 4 year old so I bought 2 of these and they love playing them.
Neither of them have any issues playing them, and they seem pretty tough.
My only issue are the notes are the wrong way round (lowest at the top, highest at the bottom), but the kids don't notice this so it's not a major issue (just takes a couple of seconds to work out a tune on it if you play it)

They are loud enough to make some good music, but not so loud that you'll regret them playing them!

Great purchase for kids interested in music!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing toy - poor quality!, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bontempi SX4331/N Saxophone (Toy)
I was very disappointed with this product. It is made from very cheap and flimsy plastic and when played it sounds like a very cheap toy harmonica. Not what I expected from a big brand name product. This toy is certainly worth no more than £5.00 maximum!

Bontempi SX4331/N Saxophone