Size: 3 Rockets|Change

on 3 March 2009
This is a simple, good value toy. Bought as an extra for my step sons birthday, both he and his friends (age 8) and his younger brother (age 5) thoroughly enjoyed firing the rockets. You will need quite a bit of space (the rockets can travel!) and my step sons were supervised - which I would def. recommend for young children. I would also recommend purchasing spare rockets at the same time, otherwise you may find yourself spending most of your time running around.
on 31 October 2009
Awesome fun, so much better than the foam darts. Too bad they didn't last a bit longer, but still, crazy fun for the price. These things really go at least 300 feet up, maybe more if the winds are OK.
on 4 October 2010
I hvae to say this Refill Pack is a excellent Product. Not to say the Rockets are made poorly in the Original Package so they need to be replaced. The fact is the kids have so much fun with the Rockets and so do the Adults that the original Rockets just get throughly used or lost in Trees of Roof Tops. This Refill Pack is nicely priced and exactly what I needed. It a great product for the kids to learn about flight.
on 9 February 2009
If you remember the basics of not aiming near ot at any other person - the stomp rocket is great fun.
on 5 November 2010
A bit disapointed with this refil pack, I expected more than three.
Nothing wrong with the toy though, but only getting three spare rockets
when the stomper came including six rockets for nearly the same price
I would'nt have got the spare pack had I known.
on 30 July 2010
great fun. Kids loved it. Just need to make sure of the safety issues by pointing it skywards !
on 17 May 2010
This kit gave a lot of pleasure to many children. The rockets go up a long way, so it is worth finding a fair-sized open space to play with it. You can use it in a small garden on a calm day, but will need to 'Stomp' judiciously. In a park you can stomp harder, and the rockets go amazingly high.

Sadly, mine was supplied without the screw which should hold its base together and permit adjustment. I taped it together and we settled for straight up.
on 2 June 2009
This stomper rocket is the best £10.00 buy we have made in ages. It is fun for all the family. Small children need to be supervised so that it is nor directed at someones face, but this little rocket can go a long, long, way. We have had contests for how far over the house and onto the front garden can be achieved. (We have a large, tall house). Thrills for any age group. Have just ordered some more rockets.
on 21 August 2012
The rocket goes as far as you can see. It's brilliant for a 5 year old. Trouble is they come down fast and hard - a man on the beach said he would sue if it hit him (grumpy). Bought to replace a worn out favourite foam style rocket - they both have their pros and cons (safety related) Still, hours of fun for little outlay and the kid goes and gets his own rockets back!
on 30 November 2011
My boys ( & the rest of us) really enjoyed the stomp rocket. We had a local beach to play with this, so could stomp to our hearts content. But over time the rockets were lost and broken, so extras were needed.
Just be aware, here you see 3 rockets for 5 pound.
The original box comes with 6 rockets and the stomper, for 7 pound.
I bought another box.