5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest band never to make it big!
Published on 25 April 2007 by S. Väpnargård

3.0 out of 5 stars About what was to be expected, but not brilliant
After the 2 tracks that were hit singles, the rest of the album is very uninspiring. If you want those 2 tracks, then it's worth the money, but if you are hoping for more you will be most likely disappointed. Personally, I only really bought it to get those 2 tracks in decent quality (since my old vinyl version is worn out).
Published 16 months ago by Ranald C.

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest band never to make it big!, 25 April 2007
S. Väpnargård "Auburn Raven" (Skåne Sweden) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flash & The Pan (Audio CD)
I first heard California about 26 years ago and fell straight in love with it's dystopic irony, brilliant lyrics and provocative melody. It took me nearly as long to find out the name of the song. I bought compilation "Ayla" since I was convinced it must be on it. Finally I found this album, with many of their other hits, and there it was! The whole album is quite brilliant, I can't understand why they never became a household name. A thousand times better than Dire Dire Straits and nearly as good as Supertramp, they sholuld have been huge!!!

Funnily enough, I played it to friends in their late twenties, and they thought Flash & The Pan were a contemporary band. It sounds that modern. Brilliant, just brilliant. Time for a big european re-union tour guys!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars About what was to be expected, but not brilliant, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Flash & The Pan (Audio CD)

Flash & The Pan
Flash & The Pan by Flash & The Pan (Audio CD - 2002)