5.0 out of 5 stars Great tunes

This is ok
Published 9 months ago by Pauline Cliff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tunes, 12 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Now That's What I Call Music 1994 - Millennium Series (Audio CD)
Music can't get much better for me, this cd is full of some of the years best tunes. 'Love is all around', 'Live forever' and my absolute favorite 'Parklife', all remind me of a great time in my life, i was 17, just starting college and generally just partying. Parklife has speical memories for me as i played it over & again on my car stereo just after i passed my driving test. I would recomend this to anyone who was around in this very speical year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music from 1994, 23 Feb. 2015
A great collection of music from 1994. If you're looking for more music from 1994 try Now 27, 28 & 29

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 July 2014