on 28 January 2010
I was looking for a 'family' game and stumbled across this quite by chance before Christmas. We (my wife and daughters) do go to church a couple of Sundays each month so this seemed appropriate for the time of year. Have to say it is now one of our (well certainly mine) favourite board games. Based on Monopoly you have to go around the board and eventually build a church. The quickest way of doing this is by helping other players. It is fun and also educational inasmuch that you learn about places and have to learn/find texts from the Bible. A lovely game. Delivery was swift too.
on 30 January 2009
For as long as I can remember I have dreamed of a game similar to Monopoly but with perhaps less emphasis on money and property and more emphasis on the Bible.

So just imagine my joy when, lo and behold, I saw Bibleopoly for sale!

No wonder it's out of stock. Many others must have held similar dreams to me.

Anyway, Bibleopoly is what would happen if you took away all of the good bits of Monopoly and replaced them with stuff from the Bible.

Not convinced?

Ok, well what if I told you that instead of getting money, you earn cornerstones by doing community service?

Hmm?

And what if I then went on to tell you that instead of buying land and making more money, you make offerings in order to earn bricks and a steeple to build a church?

Yes indeed!

The winner is the first person to build their Church.

This might sound anti-climactic but it's not.

It's good. This game is good.
33 comments|37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2014
Much better than I expected, this game is very close to Monopoly, but more fun for the family in that everyone keeps playing until the end.

We really enjoyed it.
on 29 August 2015
This is a Fantastic bible family game. We are having so much fun playing it. You don't have to have an in depth level of bible knowledge to play. There is a brick missing, I need to contact supplier.
on 5 December 2015
Used in a Boys' Brigade badge class - enjoyed by all members of the group!
on 25 August 2014
great
on 23 August 2014
Fun game bought for older children in Sunday school but a lot of adults waiting to play it
on 6 September 2010
i dont own this but it sounds a bit like a works based religion. do good things, get bricks??? not sure how educational to the subject of grace it would be
44 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse