5.0 out of 5 stars Currently Unavailable - and for good reason!
For as long as I can remember I have dreamed of a game similar to Monopoly but with perhaps less emphasis on money and property and more emphasis on the Bible.

So just imagine my joy when, lo and behold, I saw Bibleopoly for sale!

No wonder it's out of stock. Many others must have held similar dreams to me.

Anyway, Bibleopoly is what would...
Published on 30 Jan 2009 by C. L. Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars not sure....
i dont own this but it sounds a bit like a works based religion. do good things, get bricks??? not sure how educational to the subject of grace it would be
Published on 6 Sep 2010 by mr keith t mcilwiane

5.0 out of 5 stars Currently Unavailable - and for good reason!, 30 Jan 2009
C. L. Martin "Christina" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bible Opoly Board Game (Toy)

So just imagine my joy when, lo and behold, I saw Bibleopoly for sale!

No wonder it's out of stock. Many others must have held similar dreams to me.

Anyway, Bibleopoly is what would happen if you took away all of the good bits of Monopoly and replaced them with stuff from the Bible.

Not convinced?

Ok, well what if I told you that instead of getting money, you earn cornerstones by doing community service?

Hmm?

And what if I then went on to tell you that instead of buying land and making more money, you make offerings in order to earn bricks and a steeple to build a church?

Yes indeed!

The winner is the first person to build their Church.

This might sound anti-climactic but it's not.

It's good. This game is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars And He said "Go and buy this board game..", 28 Jan 2010
This review is from: Bible Opoly Board Game (Toy)
I was looking for a 'family' game and stumbled across this quite by chance before Christmas. We (my wife and daughters) do go to church a couple of Sundays each month so this seemed appropriate for the time of year. Have to say it is now one of our (well certainly mine) favourite board games. Based on Monopoly you have to go around the board and eventually build a church. The quickest way of doing this is by helping other players. It is fun and also educational inasmuch that you learn about places and have to learn/find texts from the Bible. A lovely game. Delivery was swift too.

1.0 out of 5 stars not sure...., 6 Sep 2010