Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£31.00+ £1.26 shipping

on 3 October 2014
Crackin 4 discs full of Elvis love songs.15 tracks on each cd,most tracks from the 60s but disc 1 and 4 are 50s and 70s.well worth the spend,a nice cheap collection and good sound worth every penny for 4 discs,ignore the other write ups im telling you this is a fantastic compilation of great Elvis love songs.
on 28 September 2013
Having read the review. I thought I was getting 4 cd's of Elvis Presley, instead, I got 4 tracks at £8.75 per track. This is an absolute rip off and disgrace.
I was very upset and disappointed. I would not recommend this supplier to anyone.
on 13 August 2013
4 cds for less than £4 what do you want elvis presley at is best just buy it great price
on 8 February 2016
Great album
on 16 October 2013
What a pitty this was not edited better, not Elvis as i wish to remmember him, but may play when asleep