Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 November 1999
You will probably like this CD whether you like Rock music or not. This was from the Rainbow era when Graham Bonnet was the lead singer and what a great front man he was! Songs with real passion and clout. I love every track on this CD; All Night Long, Eyes of the World, Making Love, Danger Zone - I could not pick one overall favourite.
on 20 December 2015
If ever there was a bloke in the wrong place at the wrong time it has to be Graham Bonnet! Having sung his heart out brilliantly on this, the last truly great Rainbow album, all the poor bugger got was "yeah, ok, but he's not Dio!" When Dio contributed to two of the best rock albums ever, Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules, all he got was "yeah, but he's not Ozzy!" It's a shame there are so many narrow minded prats who don't accept that life and rock bands move on.
on 15 January 2013
Even without my idol, this album still rocks! Great one.
I do prefer the first three Rainbow albums with Ronnie James Dio my favorite vocalist, which are their best, but still
this album contains great tracks like 'Eyes of the World', 'Love's No Friend', 'Danger Zone' and 'Lost in Hollywood'.
Don't lessen it because the band had change, give it a chance, it worth that. Highly recommended! Enjoy!
on 24 September 2010
this (for me) is one of the essential albums of my lifespan, so when it came through my letter-box, i was more than happy... the memories came flooding back like it was yesterday once more.... a great record.... it may not boast any extras or demo recordings, but then again, you 'can' have too much of a good thing, can't you???... WONDERFUL!!! *****
on 12 November 2014
Not the best Rainbow album but better than you'd think relying on your memory of it - perhaps I had a particularly worn out vinyl copy at the time. C Powell's drumming is a mild treat but the overall sound of the cd is mediocre. A shame.
on 18 May 2010
I thought this was one of Rainbow's best albums - the tunes are great and the guitar playing is top notch. Bonnet, as singer, was a bit limited unless you like a gravelly sound (like AC/DC) but still he was a good transition from Dio.
on 13 November 2013
I love this album. I was right by purchasing this album. I loved it. He's very good. Especially the sound of real, signature sound. I'm happy. I had an old CD. And so I replaced it. I was right. Remastering - is a miracle.
on 10 July 2013
Hey man this will blow the dust outta ya speakers ;i say hey man this will blow the dust outta ya speakers ...oh youve already got it on yeah they REALLY dont make em like this anymore do they ..MASSIVE!!
on 17 September 2013
Very different from Dio's "dragons and rainbows" approach, but IMO this is a classic album and I enjoyed it just as much as when I first discovered it in the early 80s.
on 8 February 2013
Loed the original and love this expanded, not the greatest Rainbow line up but a pity they didn't record at least one more album. Now more than ever a classic rock album.