4.0 out of 5 stars a fun toy for 3-5 years
I recently bought Slinky dog for my 3 years old granddaughter and she loves it. She can be quite rough with some toys but this one is srongly made and she plays with it lots. She likes the Toy Story characters and is quite attached to Slinky. The pull along cord is quite short but is easily lengthened.
Published on 15 Mar. 2011 by C. Kent

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
Whereas we were very annoyed that the box received bore no resemblance to the advertised box and there was no certificate of authentication our granddaughter loves it. Despite as others have said the lead is ridiculously short as long as she was happy with it we weren't going to send it back, hence the 1 star rating
Published 20 months ago by Mukhas Bernard

4.0 out of 5 stars a fun toy for 3-5 years, 15 Mar. 2011
C. Kent "wildlife wonder" (Bridgwater Somerset UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Slinky!, 15 Jan. 2011
Goodenough4me (England UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy (Toy)
This Slinky is great! He is a good size, probably bigger than most people would expect and he can stretch quite far as well.

I bought this for a friend for their birthday and they absolutely love him!

I would definitely recommend, especially to people who want to collect all the characters.

The only downside that I would point out is that this Slinky would probably not be suitable for children who are particularly rough with their toys but in all other ways - perfect!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Please note that this IS NOT the version that comes with a Certificate of Authenticity..!!!!, 18 Jan. 2012
Lasse Pettersson "Señor Montalban" (Pueblo de Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy (Toy)
Bought this item because I am crazy about Toy Story and collects all the figures in the best versions that I can find. Most of my figures are from the 'Toy Story Collection', and when I saw the picture of the Certificate of Authenticity ('COA') and read several reviews that stated that this version came with the COA shown, I immediately placed an order.

It did not.

I won't get into how I feel about descriptions and reviews that do not match the product, but obviously I am very, very, very disappointed to have spent £16 on something that wasn't what I had been told it would be.

That aside, this item looks like it's great quality and a very accurate version of the lovable Slinky from the Toy Story movies - it just wasn't what I bought.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so slinky, 7 Dec. 2010
This Slinky dog does not 'stand' without the front part of the toy tipping backwards. When pulled along, it turns over and just gets dragged along on its side or back without giving te effect of 'walking along' - bad design. very dissapointed 3 year old

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy (Toy)
My little boy loved this for his birthday. string was a bit short but just tied a longer one on for him to pull around easier. Looks exactly like in the film!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Slinky Dog., 3 Feb. 2013
Mrs. K. M. Hoblyn (OXFORD UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy (Toy)
Good quality dog, bought for my Grandson who was thrilled to bits.
Have no hesitation in recommending this well made toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy (Toy)
bought this for my nephew he absolutely loves it. brings hours of fun and looks good especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slinky Story, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy (Toy)
My son had great fun with this for his birthday

He went through a stage when he was a massive toy story fan. Now he is into Ben 10 but Slinky still gets a regular look in.

The only downside is the face fell of luckily we were able to press it back in again, however my son did put Slinky through a bit of a bashing.

Besides that the product is strong, sturdy and still going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Toy Story fanatic, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy (Toy)
Five stars, because it was deliverd in time, is as described and shown on the pictures and was packed well enough to survive a trip from England to Belgium. This was a gift to my boyfriend, who's been collecting the popular Toy Story figures. He absolutely loved it when he opened the box. Thanks so much for this, I strongly recommend buying from this seller if you're in search of a good Slinky.

Toy Story 3 Slinky Dog Pull Toy