5.0 out of 5 stars a timeless classic
Published on 21 Feb. 2008 by Duncan Disorderly

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture
This is a nice enough toy and my daughter is delighted with it as she is a huge Toy Story fan, however, it should be pointed out that picture of the little girl pulling this is misleading as this slinky dog is in fact much smaller. If you want the bigger one you'll need to but the one that's around £10.49. Amazon - you need to ensure your pictures are more representative
Published on 21 Jan. 2011 by big mamma

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture, 21 Jan. 2011
big mamma (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars a timeless classic, 21 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Toy Story and Beyond Slinky Dog Jr (Toy)
This toy has been around since the 1960s and is still much loved by the children of today, perhaps even more so since the advent of Toy Story. Mine (our kids) is getting on for 7 years old now and although it looks a bit worse for wear, it still works perfectly. I think the other reviewer must be reviewing a different product because these come with a piece of string attaching the front to the back end of the dog - this prevents stretching and tangling of the spring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bringing back the memories, 9 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Toy Story and Beyond Slinky Dog Jr (Toy)
I bought this product for my finacee for christmas-at the age of 22 he was complaining that he never had a slinky when he was younger. So I decided to get on the case. I had a look around and then came back to this one-and I certainly was not disappointed.

It arrived quickly and the packaging was nice and smart. Out of all the presents that I had got, this was the one I was most looking forward to, and the reaction did not disappoint.

Lovley,sentimental gift, put a smile on everyones face. It is a perfect size and seems very sturdy looking.

Definatly recommend...

2.0 out of 5 stars Sit but no walkies, 24 Jan. 2012
Jamie Robertson "J-Ro" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story and Beyond Slinky Dog Jr (Toy)
My boys love this toy but the spring bent after about 5 minutes, it doesn't stand up and really can't be pulled along. As per previous comments I would recommend this as a display only toy but what's the point in that!

4.0 out of 5 stars Alot smaller than expected, 2 April 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toy Story and Beyond Slinky Dog Jr (Toy)
I bought this slinky thinking it was alot bigger but when i got it, it happened to be alot smallr than expected.The pictures that are shown are abit misleading as the string doesnt stretch very far as it does with the picture shown with the little girl. It is about 30cm long when it is pulled to the max and about 5cm high from the floor. But on the plus side it is little and dainty and my daughter likes to play with. I just wanted to point out that it is smaller than expected for all of those who are looking to buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slinky Dog..., 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Toy Story and Beyond Slinky Dog Jr (Toy)
I bought this for my boy at christmas i must say it was alot smaller then i thought it would be...and also no sooner was it out of the packet the metal spring section got all twisted straight away...and it wasnt played with roughly or anything...he loves toy story items but i wouldnt recommend this toy at all....

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, 7 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Toy Story and Beyond Slinky Dog Jr (Toy)
Bought for my son as a gift and I am afraid I was sorely dissapointed. The string running through the slinky to hold it together and stop it overstretching broke within 1 hour, meaning it now gets too long and can tangle and does not "walk" properly anymore. It is a fraction of the size of the one in the picture and the string to "pull" the toy is actually only 10cm long. The only good thing is it was cheap, but we felt a total waste of money as only lasted an hour, and as I was playing with him I know it was not rough play, just poor quality. I know the older versions were very good but this Toy story 3 Jr version is just not the same quality and I would advise someone to pay a little more and get the more expensive larger version as that is what we will now need to do anyway :(

4.0 out of 5 stars son loves it, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Toy Story and Beyond Slinky Dog Jr (Toy)
son loves it, takes it to play school and everywhere with him. Son loves toy story so this is fab change from usual characters woody and buzz. string running through spring is fab as stops it getting stretched to far and misshapen

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy this it wont last, 6 July 2007
S. HADAVI "sinead" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toy Story and Beyond Slinky Dog Jr (Toy)
nice toy but it only lasted about half a day. The spring became completely tangeled up and was unrepairable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slinky!, 16 Nov. 2009
H*28 "H" (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story and Beyond Slinky Dog Jr (Toy)
Slinky is smaller then I remember, from the picture the toys looks quite large but in actual fact its only about 20cm long, I purchased this toy for my nephew who is a big fan of Toy Story so he will enjoy it no matter the size. The price is good for what you get, if you are buying for a Toy Story fan. It arrives nicely packaged and is exactly what I was after :D

Toy Story and Beyond Slinky Dog Jr