5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeing, addictive, a great game
I must admit the game turned wasn't what I expected from reading the description and the previous reviews, and when I had to push the maze pieces out of a single sheet I was less than impressed. All this was soon forgotten once gameplay commenced.

Published on 4 April 2007 by Aaron C Reskew

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and fairly fun
This is the kind game which you either get or don't get. It involves quite a lot of sequential thinking skills and little else. Therefore it tends to polarise players into the great and the hopeless. Personally I like it, but it could cause family riots. If you are looking for a family game with substance try one of the cooperative games that are out there. Forbidden...
Published 19 months ago by Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeing, addictive, a great game, 4 April 2007
Aaron C Reskew (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)

The game is truly addictive and utterly fiendish. Just when you think you've got your route to the next point planned your opponents make the one move that completely destroys your route, forcing you to rethink your entire plan (it's particularly frustrating when the treasure you were chasing is pushed off the board only to reappear somewhere completely different).

Once you've got all your treasures you need to get home, and of course once your opponents can see you're down to getting back to your base they aren't going to make it easy. Once again you think you're getting somewhere and then someone goes and lays all your scheming to waste.

A truly great game, very simple, very easy to understand but so so playable. My wife and I were hooked from the start.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for board game lovers, 27 July 2006
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I remember playing this when I was a child and have been looking for it for a couple of months. I finally got it from my dad and his family who came across it in a random store. It's just as fun as I thought it was back then. The entire family enjoys playing it, and so do my friends (all around 24 years old). This is really a game that you never grow too old for. If you haven't played it, try it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great all rounder, 31 Oct 2006
S. Lovatt "snodger" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I first played this game when I was an au pair in Germany. The children - 7, 10, 13, 15 and me (22!) all played this game continuously.

I now have 2 children of my own and my 8 year old has loved playing this game since she was about 5/6 years old. It is a fun, quick and simple game to play (20 mins unlike Monopoly!!)aswell a having an educational element to it. It doesn't have the immediate WOW factor of some electronic games or those 'christmas plastic specials' that jam up the your cupboards for years until you finally ditch them on the QT, but in my experience, this game is played time and time again. Definitely a good value game worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars aMAZEing fun!!, 12 Feb 2007
PAC Man (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I wanted to buy our children, 7 & 10 yrs old, a board game that was different, fun and would last! So I searched amazon for some ideas. I came across this game and decided to buy it as the reviews were so good. It is fantastic family fun for all ages and was the most played game over christmas! Its easy to set up, with individual parts of the maze which makes the game play different each time you play.So thank you to all the other reviews and I agree, its a must buy and great fun for all ages..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, 22 Jan 2005
Neil Douglas (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
This is the one game that all four of us will play (11, 13, 40 and 42). Its fun, it is tricky tactically yet dead easy to play and has something for everybody. I've been looking for it for ages since finding it at a friends house and we can't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of THE great board games...., 5 Sep 2006
Fungus "FTB" (Valencia, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
If you don't have this one you're missing something special. This is one of the best board games of all time.

At each turn you have to shift the walls of the maze around to try and open up a path to your goal. Very very simple rules yet fiendishly difficult to spot the best moves and win the game.

With two players a serious strategy element also creeps into the game because you can plan ahead based on what you think the other player is going to do next.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun game that makes you think., 4 Jan 2007
Tracey Bell "TinkerBelle" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
This is a great game that wakes up the brain cells. The fact that each game is different means the kids will never get bored. It is fun to block your opponants and frustrating when they do it to you. I wouldn't recommend it for under 9's as it does require concentration; although the youngsters can play it without using any stratedgy but it could go on for a while! Well made game and you do need a 2ft square flat space to play it on. I had high hopes for this game as it was for 3 very different children aged 9, 12 and 15 and it did not disappoint. They all enjoyed it thoroughly. As did I!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, 4 Oct 2005
Rachael Merrall (Reading, berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I had this game as an 8 year old and was by far my favourite. it teaches children to think about things and consequences of their actions. If you move you could let somebody else move furthur than you expected. Even though it teaches skill its still a fun game for evryone to play. I will definatly be buying it for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 19 Jan 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
My oldest boy (5) seems to be going through a bit of a maze phase - he loves them...
Got him this for Xmas - I was a bit wary in case it was a bit too complicated for his age, but it's become his favourite game. His little brother (3) also enjoys playing the game. The little one normally loses interest in games after a short while, but not so with this game - he was interested until the game was over.
I'd recommend this game to anyone with children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzling for all ages, 30 Dec 2006
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
Superb game for 1-4 players. A very basic but clever idea, especially for children who like the idea of a treasure hunt on a rainy day. You need to be able to concentrate & have the patience to play the game. Once the labyrinth is put together (by the way this is on the board not a built up puzzle)you can see from the content there are treasures/articles to reach as the goal of the game. The cards within the pack hold the pictures of the treasures/articles & away you go.

I must stress the game is not something you can win within half an hour & took my son & I about 90 minutes to complete, I would say longer if more than 2 players.

Ravensburger Labyrinth Game