5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for board game lovers
Published on 27 July 2006 by Charlotte Kaas Hansen

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and fairly fun
This is the kind game which you either get or don't get. It involves quite a lot of sequential thinking skills and little else. Therefore it tends to polarise players into the great and the hopeless. Personally I like it, but it could cause family riots. If you are looking for a family game with substance try one of the cooperative games that are out there. Forbidden...
Published 23 months ago by Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for board game lovers, 27 July 2006
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I remember playing this when I was a child and have been looking for it for a couple of months. I finally got it from my dad and his family who came across it in a random store. It's just as fun as I thought it was back then. The entire family enjoys playing it, and so do my friends (all around 24 years old). This is really a game that you never grow too old for. If you haven't played it, try it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeing, addictive, a great game, 4 April 2007
Aaron C Reskew (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I must admit the game turned wasn't what I expected from reading the description and the previous reviews, and when I had to push the maze pieces out of a single sheet I was less than impressed. All this was soon forgotten once gameplay commenced.

The game is truly addictive and utterly fiendish. Just when you think you've got your route to the next point planned your opponents make the one move that completely destroys your route, forcing you to rethink your entire plan (it's particularly frustrating when the treasure you were chasing is pushed off the board only to reappear somewhere completely different).

Once you've got all your treasures you need to get home, and of course once your opponents can see you're down to getting back to your base they aren't going to make it easy. Once again you think you're getting somewhere and then someone goes and lays all your scheming to waste.

A truly great game, very simple, very easy to understand but so so playable. My wife and I were hooked from the start.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great all rounder, 31 Oct 2006
S. Lovatt "snodger" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I first played this game when I was an au pair in Germany. The children - 7, 10, 13, 15 and me (22!) all played this game continuously.

I now have 2 children of my own and my 8 year old has loved playing this game since she was about 5/6 years old. It is a fun, quick and simple game to play (20 mins unlike Monopoly!!)aswell a having an educational element to it. It doesn't have the immediate WOW factor of some electronic games or those 'christmas plastic specials' that jam up the your cupboards for years until you finally ditch them on the QT, but in my experience, this game is played time and time again. Definitely a good value game worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars aMAZEing fun!!, 12 Feb 2007
PAC Man (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I wanted to buy our children, 7 & 10 yrs old, a board game that was different, fun and would last! So I searched amazon for some ideas. I came across this game and decided to buy it as the reviews were so good. It is fantastic family fun for all ages and was the most played game over christmas! Its easy to set up, with individual parts of the maze which makes the game play different each time you play.So thank you to all the other reviews and I agree, its a must buy and great fun for all ages..

5.0 out of 5 stars graet for 9-99, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
this is a game that a parent can genuinely enjoy playing with the children, rather than having to pretend that you're having fun, whilst really you're just thinking you'd rather be reading the paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 1 Oct 2007
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I was looking for a game to distract x2 11 year old computer / video game enthusiasts. I was persuaded by the reviews posted here & have not been disappointed. The boys have really enjoyed it - it was even a priority to demonstrate to friends ahead of the much requested new computer game. A big hit. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, 22 Jan 2005
Neil Douglas (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
This is the one game that all four of us will play (11, 13, 40 and 42). Its fun, it is tricky tactically yet dead easy to play and has something for everybody. I've been looking for it for ages since finding it at a friends house and we can't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, 4 Oct 2005
Rachael Merrall (Reading, berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I had this game as an 8 year old and was by far my favourite. it teaches children to think about things and consequences of their actions. If you move you could let somebody else move furthur than you expected. Even though it teaches skill its still a fun game for evryone to play. I will definatly be buying it for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great family game, 2 Jan 2007
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
If you want a great family game that will be quick and easy to learn. It's great fun and reasonably fast (not like monopoly!)

My 6 year old and 9 year old can play it on their own.

Best buy this Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeing game - just brilliant, 14 Feb 2007
Theresa Rees (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
This is just the best board game ever. I bought it for my 8 year old nephew but all the family have really enjoyed it. All ages can take part and it really makes you think - great fun.

Ravensburger Labyrinth Game