5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeing, addictive, a great game
I must admit the game turned wasn't what I expected from reading the description and the previous reviews, and when I had to push the maze pieces out of a single sheet I was less than impressed. All this was soon forgotten once gameplay commenced.

Published on 4 April 2007 by Aaron C Reskew

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and fairly fun
This is the kind game which you either get or don't get. It involves quite a lot of sequential thinking skills and little else. Therefore it tends to polarise players into the great and the hopeless. Personally I like it, but it could cause family riots. If you are looking for a family game with substance try one of the cooperative games that are out there. Forbidden...
Published on 5 Jan. 2013 by Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeing, addictive, a great game, 4 April 2007
Aaron C Reskew (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)

The game is truly addictive and utterly fiendish. Just when you think you've got your route to the next point planned your opponents make the one move that completely destroys your route, forcing you to rethink your entire plan (it's particularly frustrating when the treasure you were chasing is pushed off the board only to reappear somewhere completely different).

Once you've got all your treasures you need to get home, and of course once your opponents can see you're down to getting back to your base they aren't going to make it easy. Once again you think you're getting somewhere and then someone goes and lays all your scheming to waste.

A truly great game, very simple, very easy to understand but so so playable. My wife and I were hooked from the start.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for board game lovers, 27 July 2006
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I remember playing this when I was a child and have been looking for it for a couple of months. I finally got it from my dad and his family who came across it in a random store. It's just as fun as I thought it was back then. The entire family enjoys playing it, and so do my friends (all around 24 years old). This is really a game that you never grow too old for. If you haven't played it, try it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great all rounder, 31 Oct. 2006
S. Lovatt "snodger" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I first played this game when I was an au pair in Germany. The children - 7, 10, 13, 15 and me (22!) all played this game continuously.

I now have 2 children of my own and my 8 year old has loved playing this game since she was about 5/6 years old. It is a fun, quick and simple game to play (20 mins unlike Monopoly!!)aswell a having an educational element to it. It doesn't have the immediate WOW factor of some electronic games or those 'christmas plastic specials' that jam up the your cupboards for years until you finally ditch them on the QT, but in my experience, this game is played time and time again. Definitely a good value game worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars graet for 9-99, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
this is a game that a parent can genuinely enjoy playing with the children, rather than having to pretend that you're having fun, whilst really you're just thinking you'd rather be reading the paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, 4 Oct. 2005
Rachael Merrall (Reading, berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I had this game as an 8 year old and was by far my favourite. it teaches children to think about things and consequences of their actions. If you move you could let somebody else move furthur than you expected. Even though it teaches skill its still a fun game for evryone to play. I will definatly be buying it for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, 22 Jan. 2005
Neil Douglas (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
This is the one game that all four of us will play (11, 13, 40 and 42). Its fun, it is tricky tactically yet dead easy to play and has something for everybody. I've been looking for it for ages since finding it at a friends house and we can't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 1 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I was looking for a game to distract x2 11 year old computer / video game enthusiasts. I was persuaded by the reviews posted here & have not been disappointed. The boys have really enjoyed it - it was even a priority to demonstrate to friends ahead of the much requested new computer game. A big hit. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun game that makes you think., 4 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
This is a great game that wakes up the brain cells. The fact that each game is different means the kids will never get bored. It is fun to block your opponants and frustrating when they do it to you. I wouldn't recommend it for under 9's as it does require concentration; although the youngsters can play it without using any stratedgy but it could go on for a while! Well made game and you do need a 2ft square flat space to play it on. I had high hopes for this game as it was for 3 very different children aged 9, 12 and 15 and it did not disappoint. They all enjoyed it thoroughly. As did I!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazeing game - just brilliant, 14 Feb. 2007
Theresa Rees (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
This is just the best board game ever. I bought it for my 8 year old nephew but all the family have really enjoyed it. All ages can take part and it really makes you think - great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Cracker!, 29 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
I was looking for a game for my 7 year old who has autism.

His Occupational Therapist showed me a game very similar to this one but much more simple and suggested I look for games like this that used both sides of the brain and both hands and that's when I came across this game on here.

I originally bought it for therapy use for my son but quickly realised what a fab game this actually was and my son absolutely loves to play it.

Because he is a very visual thinker he is also excellent at working out the pathways to the objects and it's great to know he is getting some therapy whilst actually having fun. It's a great confidence booster for him too as he is very good at it!

When he has friends and family round it's always the first board game he wants to play and family/friends have commented without prompting from me on what a cracking game it is.

I can thoroughly recommend this game to anyone. It is so different and very enjoyable.

Ravensburger Labyrinth Game