4.0 out of 5 stars Gears Galore!
Published on 19 Oct 2009 by Loobina

3.0 out of 5 stars Gears
An excellent design, and great investigative fun for the under-7s. My 4 year old granddaughter enjoys working out which way each wheel will turn.
Published on 25 Sep 2005 by C Saunders

4.0 out of 5 stars Gears Galore!, 19 Oct 2009
This review is from: Georello Kaleidogears 55pc (Toy)
I bought this for my son when he was 3, and he loved it, now three years later he still gets as much enjoyment out of it. Cogs and wheels are a marvel and I'm sure from an educational point of view it's brilliant, but he loves putting toys on top of the gears and spinning them round til they fall off, and making various patterns and shapes with the cogs. My only negative comment is that there is no handle to turn them once you've set them all up in a great long line across the carpet - you have to turn one of the cogs. So a small thing, but it would have been very welcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab toy for the price., 11 July 2014
This review is from: Georello Kaleidogears 55pc (Toy)
Great toy. My daughter is 2 and LOVES this set of gears. Previous reviewers said there was no handle but ours came with a little purple handle which fits neatly into any one of the cogs. We love the fact that the base plates can be fitted together to make 3D designs and although more challenging the cogs can work across a flat to upright surface. It's quite a versatile toy - a jigsaw of the base plates, then fine motor skills to get the little sprockets in their holes, you have to work out how to place the cogs so they all spin, then spinning fun! And also, once set up, which little toy can stay on the longest! The colours are lovely and change when spinning fast. The toy is made from an unusual soft almost malleable plastic, easily wipeable and cleaned but the shiney surface also makes it easy to glide the pieces together. I think we will be playing with this one for some time and I am considering getting another set to expand this one. Lots of fun. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting toy, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Georello Kaleidogears 55pc (Toy)
My two and a half year old grandson loves this toy! I have to fit the gears into the 'waffle' base for him, which I find quite fiddly -bigger holes would make it easier. He loves making all the wheels go round, and manages this well. It's good that you can make different shapes with the base, as shown on box picture. This keeps the toy interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gears, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Georello Kaleidogears 55pc (Toy)
Really great set. Glad I went for this one as the multiple colours, designs and sizes mean that you can make a different system every time and helps little ones with imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: Georello Kaleidogears 55pc (Toy)
My 3 year old grandson and I are having a lot of fun playing with this wonderful toy. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Georello Kaleidogears 55pc (Toy)
This is a really sturdy toy, lots of colour, easy for little hands to put together and it's fun for both kids (and parents)! My son first used a cog construction toy (similar to this one) at preschool and loved it so much that we brought him one for his birthday. It's not only fun to play with, but gets kids thinking, so they learn as they play...great for problem solving!

3.0 out of 5 stars Gears, 25 Sep 2005
C Saunders "Kris24" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 Year Olds Favourite Christmas Present, 26 Dec 2012
Rachael M. Maine (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Georello Kaleidogears 55pc (Toy)
From an early age my son has had a love of clocks, this has progressed into a love of clocks, cogs and robots so when I saw the Georello Kaleidogears game I knew I had to buy it for him for christmas

So far this (and a robot he got) have been the two toys he has played with the most, he loves building the cog path and seeing which cogs turn with other cogs

I am very happy with the product and I can see my son playing with it for years to come.

Georello Kaleidogears 55pc