Colour: 2012|Change

on 14 October 2008
When we received this as a gift, I knew it was a classic, but I could have never guessed how popular this toy would be. Our 11-month-old has played with this toy in different ways since he was 4 months old. I can't get over the endless fun he can have with taking the rings off, banging them together, the grabbing the yellow pin and swinging it around. We use it to teach on-off, colors, shapes, banging, and grabbing/holding. I don't know how much longer it will last, but this is certainly a good value as he never seems to tire of this one.
on 12 September 2011
I didn't think my boy would like this toy as much as he does, but because it has such good reviews I got it for him when he was about 5 months. Since then it's becoming more and more popular with him. He is 10.5 months old now and just started walking. During the day he spends a good bit of time in his playpen enclosure (two BabyDan play dens joined together to make one large den - also a great purchase if you have the space for it). 9 out of 10 times when I put him in it he goes straight for some of the rings to hold while he practices his new walking moves. He particularly likes to hold the blue and green ones. He's just starting to have an interest in the central bit that the rings go onto. I imagine soon he'll start putting the rings back onto it. At the moment that's my job!
I guess there is a reason why this toy is a classic. I'm not crazy about giving my child plastic to play with. I'd prefer him to play with natural materials, especially while he's so young. But I'm glad I got this toy for him. He's waving the green ring at me with a big smile as I type. He's a happy baby.
on 5 September 2009
So simple yet so much fun, my seven month old baby loves stacking and knocking down again. Great fun.
on 16 February 2016
I bought this for my granddaughter because I trust the Fisher Price brand.

What a mistake!
It was incredibly lucky we were siting with her as she played with this toy. The lower rings are made from a child friendly plastic which will not break.
The top ring is made from a hard brittle plastic which came apart in her hands spilling the beads contained within!!!!!

THIS IS A CHOKING HAZARD SO BEWARE. I am about to contact Amazon about this.
on 21 April 2016
Great toy - admittedly, my son is more interested in chewing the rings than stacking them up, but when surrounded by the mountains of toys that we swore we wouldn't be buying it's these rings that he goes for.
Vibrant colours, small enough to fit a cute chubby hand around but big enough to be spotted amongst other toys, and as they are so light we don't have to worry about things being damaged when he engages karate chop mode and attacks anything in arms reach.
Would recommend without hesitation to any parents looking for an engaging toy for your child to chew on.
We have had this ring stack for some time now and it is still a very much loved toy in our home. Both my baby daughter and her slightly older big brother love playing with the ring stack and this is one of the only toys that never gets packed away for a while and re-brought out a few months later like we do with a lot of their toys to stop them becoming bored of them as this stack never gets old for my two. My son when he was little used to like rolling the rings and chasing after them and tapping them on every hard surface he could find to make noise. My baby daughter prefers taking all of the rings off of the stack and then replacing them one by one and she can spend ages doing this at a time.

The ring stack measures approx 20cm high and the base measures approx 12.5cm by 13cm. There are five rings in bright vivid colours of blue, green, yellow, orange and red and these are in different stacking sizes. What makes this ring set different to other cheaper versions is that the top red ring rather than just being plastic like the others, has a see through top with pattern showing inside and three balls (blue, red and green) which swirl around inside the ring and make a rattling noise. My baby daughter loves just shaking this ring by itself sometimes just to make noise with it. The white base is made in a rocking style so that the ring tower can be rocked by your little one and the Fisher Price brand is shown on here too.

A really good ring stack that has survived some major battering around whilst being played with and still looks like new other than a few scratches on the clear part of the top ring. A quality toy that whilst it appears basic is a toy that never gets old and is much played with and loved in my home. Yes it may be a bit more expensive than some standard non named brand ones but the quality and extra features of the rocking motion and clear top red ring to me made this a perfect buy.
on 16 November 2013
This is an iconic baby toy that truly stands the test of time. Fun and educational, from helping with early development like hand eye co-ordination to help learning the basic colours. A must for all.
on 11 June 2015
Excellent toy bought it for 10 GBP in May'13 at 7 month stage. My only grub is it could have been a little longer and a few more rings added. Though it was fun making her understand the different sizes colours and stacking and restocking in different combinations to get it right. It took some 3 months for her to be completly confident with it, but she has used the rings for other role play activities.
on 5 April 2016
Colours and co ordination are best when introduced to the children when they are young....

This was good enough to kick start the colour, eye and shape thoughts in my daughters head from early stages... Good one
on 19 October 2015
I guess you have to be a baby to appreciate it, but these things are adored by my daughter. Since she was 7 months she's been obsessed with them. I can't see the attraction as they are as basic as they come, proof is in the pudding..even months after buying she still loves them which is more than can be said for the majority of her toys. Must have for baby.